1: Supporting your LRRForums
    2: Custom User Titles
    3: VIP Status Bar
    4: Additional Private Messaging Space
    5: Larger Avatar Upload
    6: HTML Signature Markup
    7: Addition Photo Upload Space
    8: Lots more to come!

In addition, your purchase signifies that you have read and understand the LRRForums rules. Failure to comply with these rules can and will result in a temporary or permanent ban from LRRForums.com. If banned, you are NOT entitled to a refund. You may contact admin@lrrforums.com to appeal the decision, however, your reinstatement is not guaranteed.

Premium Subscription also available in you User Control Panel

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by Tony DII; 11-30-2008 at 12:12 AM.
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Tony,
    I must have got up on the dumb side of bed this morning.
    I have not heard anything about this till this morning and don't have any desire, or extra funds from my Social Security to pay for extra perks.
    Mike

Brilliant idea Tony. I never mind paying to play, and after all the help I get from the forums I'm glad there is a method for it. In addition to the money I've already donated in the past, I'm pledging 2% of all parts sales and 1% of all vehicle sales conducted solely through LRRF.
    Rovers
    50 Series 1
    83 110 V8 County Station Wagon

I just signed up for the VIP Premium Subcriber. $20 1 year fee. You can still read/post as a non-paying subcriber. It was worth it for me since I don't want to pay elsewherere to host my pictures for my sales ads (personal sale), trips and stories to share here and there.

I read more to come.... Two features I'd like to see are:
    1) Email notice when someone post or reply on the thread I started or participated; NCLR website has this and I like it since I am working most of the time (on the road) or get busy with life, I'd like the notice to keep me updated.
    2) Be able to post from from Blackberry. Not a burning need or urgent, but sometimes I am on the road and would like to respond right then and there e.g. "for sale" vs waiting to get back home from the trip. The web browser on my Blackberry allows to read the thread, but will not let me logon and post a reply or send a PM.

Anyways, I know $20 is $20 and economy is tight;figured I'll find ways to cut my spending elsewhere like doing more DIYs and recoop my $20 somehow.

NCLR BOD www.nclrclub.org

SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadventures.com/user/p...?user_id=47904

Tread Lightly Trainer

2004 Java Black D2 SE7 "Family AUV" - All-Around Utility Vehicle

1990 CT D110 "Support and Touring Vehicle"

1990 White RRC - Dedicated "Trail Rig"

Ron, I think you can change your settings to notify you here...I remember having to turn it off.....

BTW? How goes that RRC search? Steven has that 4.2 for sale. If you are looking for an RRC, maybe you should have a talk with Steven about a "known motor" you could use as a start for a rebuild.....
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Hey Mike, I will PM you with my response. The short answer to my slowness to pull the trigger on a RRC - it's this economy. I am taking my time for this next purchase; Economist reports I read tells me to hold on to our cash dearly; going to get worst for the next 2QTRS in 09 before gets better. 40% of Bay Area companies are projecting to have some level (big or small) staff reduction in the next year 2QTRS. Sorry for hi-jack.
    Last edited by RonCT110; 11-30-2008 at 09:42 AM.
    NCLR BOD www.nclrclub.org

SPOT Adventures: http://www.spotadventures.com/user/p...?user_id=47904

Tread Lightly Trainer

2004 Java Black D2 SE7 "Family AUV" - All-Around Utility Vehicle

1990 CT D110 "Support and Touring Vehicle"

1990 White RRC - Dedicated "Trail Rig"

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Mike View Post
    Tony,
    I must have got up on the dumb side of bed this morning.
    I have not heard anything about this till this morning and don't have any desire, or extra funds from my Social Security to pay for extra perks.
    Mike
    Being a mod you have all the perks (if i read right).

1993 RRC, LWB parting out
    1993 RRC, LWB "Bertha" Parting out. 71,900
    1991 RRC, (dads) RIP, 1990 to 2008. Helping out Rangie owners in 5 Continents.

Looking for a Sii or Siia 88"!

"Like most British cars, the design is intended to drip some of the engine oil on the ground so you know it is not yet empty, and to help replenish the Earth's future oil reserves."
    rr.net

Tony,

As a fellow Land Rover fan and computer geek, I'm happy to support your project in which so many receive helpful advice and many friends have been found.

Keep up the great work.

MrVideo~aka~Jim
    -------------------------------------
    '96 D1 w/over 230k miles, brush guard, front skid plate, winch, Hella 1Ks, OME HD Springs & Shocks
    ham radio license K6BBA

'02 DII Vienna Green & stock

"Art is making something out of nothing and selling it"
    Frank Zappa

For a behind the scenes look at live televised sports : http://twitter.com/mrvideobba

Quote Originally Posted by daway View Post
    Being a mod you have all the perks (if i read right).
    I think so but I am going to pay anyways. LRR has saved me more than $20 over the past year or so. Plus I am donating a % of the parts sales off the 1995 RRC LWB that I am parting out (insert shameless plug here) to LRR.
    1994 RRC LWB
    My projects: www.mmacrue.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @mmacrue

Long beach - Humboldt, Not quite the bottom and not to far from the top.

ok

OK im cool with that. I get alot of info on here and everyone is really helpful and not snobby. so ya i wouldnt mind putting in for the cause.