Thread: Free tickets to Dickens Fair

Free tickets to Dickens Fair

I have a pair of free tickets to the Dickens Fair at the Cow Palace for this weekend, which is opening weekend. They're good for Friday, Saturday or Sunday. PM me if interested. Here's a link to a thread I started about the fair, with more info:

http://www.lrrforums.com/showthread.php?t=9714
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Update: This thread is three years old...I no longer have the free tickets mentioned above, so if you came here through a Google search looking for free tickets, you're just outta luck...sorry!

But come to the Dickens Fair anyway...it's a blast!
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

That won't stop them, Dan! I STILL get responses to the Bringatrailer article about my old Jeep.
    -Ben
    1993 LWB: 2wd at the moment, GDE bumper, Camel Trophy pizza cutters, stupid bright big lights, working air suspension, DynoMax exhaust, better music
    in the box to be installed - working a/c, lots of bushings, Ford Motorsports injectors, a new VC

Parts Wanted: Rear lamp guards, Columbia Overland rear bumper

Dan, Is it only on weekends? Might be able to make it on a week night, if show's on.

Merry X-mas!!
    [/SIGPIC]Enrique, Susie, Sebastian 12 & Isabel 4yrs old.

Mexxi's Restaurant & Catering.
    Catering to the farthest corner of the planet, in a Land Rover, of course!

Land Rover stable:
    1962 IIA 109 Reg. in resurrection process.
    1992 RRC SOLD
    1998 Disco I with a peppy 4.6
    2006 LR3 HSE

Sorry, no. Weekends only. Sat. and Sun. from 11:00am to 7:00pm
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB