Thread: Join us. A few Colorado runs!

Join us. A few Colorado runs!

Sept 6 - Keeping this one easy. Going to Kingston Peak and Loch Lomond Lake. Any stock 4x4 can make this one!

Sept 27 - Various trails over the weekend. On Sat We are going to start off with Cottenwood Pass and Tin Cup Pass, Easy trails doable with any 4x4. A small group of us is going to go up and camp at Grizzly Lake, Not stock friendly. Sunday return and run Iron Chest, also not stock friendly

Hope a few can make it!
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

Hey Aaron,

The family and I would be up the those runs.

Especially with my new lift... lol

ttyl

Hi Aaron,
    Would love to wheel with you guys. Sept 27 is possible since we'll be in Estes Park for high school reunion on Oct 2-4.

Where are these places? And what's a good Colorado trail reference book in general??

Thanks!
    Brian
    2004 Discovery II G4 Edition - aka Jack
    2002 Freelander SE Gone.
    KØDTJ
    Avatar photo by Ron B., Oregon Discovery Trail 2008

Quote Originally Posted by HMBRover View Post
    Where are these places? And what's a good Colorado trail reference book in general??

Check out http://www.traildamage.com for maps, descriptions and GPS data for most of there trails.

There are even a few California trails listed on the site.

Mike

WOW.. This post has been brought back from the dead. I will have to check dates and see if I can do these runs again this year
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

Oops! I didn't realize the original post is almost a year old. Anyway, we are going to be in CO late-Sept through mid-Oct so if there are any trips afoot we'd be interested. Thanks for trail link, Mike.
    Brian
    2004 Discovery II G4 Edition - aka Jack
    2002 Freelander SE Gone.
    KØDTJ
    Avatar photo by Ron B., Oregon Discovery Trail 2008

Quote Originally Posted by HMBRover View Post
    Oops! I didn't realize the original post is almost a year old. Anyway, we are going to be in CO late-Sept through mid-Oct so if there are any trips afoot we'd be interested. Thanks for trail link, Mike.
    If you twist my arm I will go...LOL.. What part of CO are you going to be in?
    Aaron

-Katherine Hepburn

Whoops sorry Aaron, me either, I did not see it was a year old. Danger of searching I guess.
    1990 Range Rover Classic
    2" Lift
    245/75-16

Spring is right around the corner......
    08 LR3 4.4 V8