Thread: MKIII and HSE etc.....

dude Guest

MKIII and HSE etc.....

anyone heard news whether or not there will be any aftermarket mfg. like old man emu coming out with strut replacements for the newer RR's? something like they have done with the p38; eliminating the EAS.

i think coil springing the mkiii, rrs, or lr3 would a be a huge disadvantage, especially off road.

scenario a:
    you install coils that leave the truck at normal ride height. you then lose the ability to lift your truck to off road height or super extended mode when needed.

scenario b:
    you install coils that lift your truck to super-extended mode-like height, then you need new a-arms, new cv joints, new axles, etc. (which don't exist) then once you get on the street you lose all the nice features like load leveling and nice highway handling.

dude Guest
    post some better pics of your MKIII. maily the tires. i have a 2" RTE on my p38 and i wonder if the coopers will be too small or fit just right. thanks man

Heres a couple pics. I think I posted these on another thread somewhere sorry for the redundancy to anyone that cares
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7227_1024_768.JPG   P5040283_800_600.JPG   293486906_pMzv9-O_1024_683.jpg   CleghornMay08 053_1024_768.jpg  

The EAS on both of my L322's have been reliable (30k and 50k), only problem are the height sensors (which to be fair have been my fault... excessive mud and whatnot). Keep the EAS