Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adams County, Indiana

Smile Adams County, Indiana

Any other Rovers or Rover lovers in the area of Adams County? If you are looking for some help, I have been the recipient of some on the spot courses in various parts of the D1! No dealer is nearby, but I can recommend a mechanic if you need one.

Would love to hear from anyone in the Rover family in the area! Or come on down to our campground for a day. website below in sig line.

Bill
    Brockflock
    Disco I SD '99 Stock 144k mi. New stock suspension, new steering box, new rear shaft joints, Cooper Discovery ATR's and announcing a totally redone set of heads. May 2013: Brakes converted to Defender style: Calipers, stainless flex lines, drilled, slotted and vented rotors. Stops like it hit a wall when you stand on them now!
    12-2016 update: Coopers are done. Michelin Defender LTXs on the way!

Talking Red Rover, Red Rover

Saw a DII in Decatur at Back 40 Junction's parking lot yesterday evening. Anyone know who it is?
    Brockflock
    Disco I SD '99 Stock 144k mi. New stock suspension, new steering box, new rear shaft joints, Cooper Discovery ATR's and announcing a totally redone set of heads. May 2013: Brakes converted to Defender style: Calipers, stainless flex lines, drilled, slotted and vented rotors. Stops like it hit a wall when you stand on them now!

I'm located in the Muncie area :/ Just starting to work on the dII but i'll be hitting up the badlands quite frequently this spring i have a feeling. Nice to know there are some more rover guys in the area!

hey i'm in indy some of the time and the Fort part of the time the rest of the time in between

Great to know there are rovers around

Stop by sometime. Our map is on our website www.amishville.com.

How long have you guys had your Rovers? I've had mine since July '99.
    Brockflock

I've only had mine since September, so she's just getting broken in. No leaks huh? You sure the front of it says Land Rover? haha

Quote Originally Posted by nvrplzd View Post
    I've only had mine since September, so she's just getting broken in. No leaks huh? You sure the front of it says Land Rover? haha
    Hey Neverpleased!

I had to change my sig line.
    Brockflock

Steuben County

Hi everyone,have had my stock 2001 D2 for about three months,Love it. I am waiting on delevery of another D2, a 99, this will hopefully be my trail rig in the near future!!!! Hope to hit some trails this year, in Mich. and ???? Badlands ????

Hi X:

Welcome to the forum. You will find most of what you want to know here. Many guys who are very helpful. Also many references to parts suppliers and good prices (if you can ever say that about Rover Parts!)

I see you have been badly infected with with "Roveritis". Two in such a short time. Sounds terminal!

Bill
    Brockflock

Roveritis

Seems my wife would agree, Roveritis! Ok, at least I now have an excuse. Discovery prices are low compared with almost anything else. Most have had good service and care in the first years of ownership. I work on cars every day,have serviced many land rovers for years, Rovers are heavy duty! Parts prices are not bad even compared to american cars if you shop around. A little harder to get . Anyway thanks for the diagnosis !!!