Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Picture upload problem

Quote Originally Posted by NHESS81 View Post
    ....you know yours is some guy pointing, mine is the ASP...
    Some guy pointing??? Im hurt you dont recognise who it is.

That being said, the Im still not having issues. Is your new image 110x110 or 100kb or smaller?

-Jeff
    All it needs is just a little luvin'

Can not upload jpg's or pdf's into a post.

For some reason, the last couple of days, I cannot upload either a jpg or a pdf directly into a post.

I have in the past, but not now.

I can upload a jpg into my album area and then move the jpg into the post using that bb code feature, but doing so directly via the "attachments" box as I have in the past does not work for me now.

Also I would like to be able to upload pdf's into my album area, but it does not seem to allow pdf's - never has I gather.

But my problem right now is not in the album area, but with regular posts.

I at first figured there was something wrong with my desktop computer, but I do not think so as I tried to do same on my laptop and no joy.
    2005 LR3 HSE 4.4L V8 petrol; 18" x 10 spoke wheels; Traxide Dual Battery; PIAA 2500K H11 Yellow Ion Fog light bulbs; Rear Cargo area LED lighting; CounterAct LT-2 capacitive corrosion device; LLumar AIR80 Blue Low E clear Infra Red heat reducing side window tint; Upper liftgate cable release; Schrader valve "air in" mod to OEM air tank; Akebono ceramic pads on OEM solid vented discs; 3 Blink signal light mod; Clock on the Dash; LR4 shorter hitch receiver; Backup Camera; 2015/16 Nav data update.

Still cannot upload jpgs or pdfs

I still can not upload pdfs or jpgs into my posts, per previous message.

I was wondering if anyone else has a similar problem these days.
    2005 LR3 HSE 4.4L V8 petrol; 18" x 10 spoke wheels; Traxide Dual Battery; PIAA 2500K H11 Yellow Ion Fog light bulbs; Rear Cargo area LED lighting; CounterAct LT-2 capacitive corrosion device; LLumar AIR80 Blue Low E clear Infra Red heat reducing side window tint; Upper liftgate cable release; Schrader valve "air in" mod to OEM air tank; Akebono ceramic pads on OEM solid vented discs; 3 Blink signal light mod; Clock on the Dash; LR4 shorter hitch receiver; Backup Camera; 2015/16 Nav data update.

Haven't tried lately, let's see...

jpg from picture hosting site first:

Attachment from my computer next:

Okay, that didn't work. Upload failed. I'll let Tony know...
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

I'll get that fixed tonight!!

We moved servers and I'm still working out
    the bugs this caused.

Thanks
    Tony
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Good Luck then.

Compared to servers, Land Rovers are easy to fix, so my best wishes.

Also it would be nice to be able to post pdf's to the album area, but that is for another time - just gettings the jpg/pdf to post going again will be appreciated.

The pdf's and jpg's can make the posts much more interesting and understandable. Just seeing the burned contacts on the brake light switch and then finding the same thing on my original switch, as others are also discovering, is quite useful.

test test test upload
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00012.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	22603
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Uploads of pdf, jpg and doc works now.

I successfully uploaded into a post on the LR3 forum, a jpg, pdf and doc. This is much appreciated.

It would be nice to beable to upload a pdf and doc into the album area as well.

That can wait however; it is just nice to have the uploads working again in the main area. Thanks.