Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "NEW" RoverTym Disco II Rear Bumper Soon

yes sir! 1 steel wheel please Damn....did I dislike pounding on that thing....I just wish the other didnt start to leak. I might not air down next time.......getting stuck may be better then getting broken.
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

I suspect you will not lose any tailights!! or bumper skin!!
    Didn't loose anything in the rear, but I did loose about 2" of width on my Passenger door. I now have a nice gash/dent from an incounter with a tree stump/root on the side of the trail.

How does aluminum react to dent pulling?????
    Gary

NCLR002
    LRRF0016
    NCLR VP Web Admin
    1995 RRC County LWB
    1994 Defender 90 SW

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

I ordered two more... Mikem has spoken for 1.

Let me know if anyone is interested in the 2nd one. Bumpers ordered 03-20-06, expected in April 20! Non locals keep in mind that all products can also be drop shipped.
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Bumpers In

Bumpers came in yesterday... Have 1 available for locals..
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Quote Originally Posted by roverX
    I wished their rear bumper for the D1 looked more like their Rangie bumper. I like the straight across look. I don't like the place for the reflector lights on the D1 bumper. Hmmmm.....
    i x2 that.....ive always like the cleaner look of D2 bumpers too....my buddy has a greg davis....makes me jealous

Gday guys
    Any body got pics of the rovertym bars off the cars like along the sides and accross the inside of the bar and dothe sides mount back onto the chasis also how thick is the steel the bar is made out of thanks guys
    Cheers
    Chris
    My ride 84 rangie 4.4L p76 v8 4dr 4spd 33's choped flared lifted dents and scratches

New to forum - I'm i too late to get in on the rear bumper orders. If so, I am interested. If not, is there some where else I can find one anywhere else?
    pete

I have one, just go to rovertym.com! Or you can buy my D2 and you'll have that and sum!
    SOLD and Sadly Missed!!! BUT GLAD I DONT HAVE TO EVER BUY FROM RTE AND DEAL WITH THEM EVER AGAIN2004 Discovery II, 77K, RTE HD 3'', Bilstine 7100's, DP2 Watts Linkage, RTE Radius Arms, ABS Ext, Brake Lines, D90 Washer Bottle Kit, RTE Protection Pkg w/Nerfs, QT Diff Guards, LG Alluma Gas skid, Spring Retain, 10K LB XRC Winch, Tom Woods Driveshaft, Front Rebuilt/Spicer, 285/75-16 Procomp Extreme M/T, 16x8/5'' BS Steelies, Ladder, HID Conversion, Flowmaster, Not done with it yet!

Quote Originally Posted by wiscodread@hotmail.com View Post
    New to forum - I'm i too late to get in on the rear bumper orders. If so, I am interested. If not, is there some where else I can find one anywhere else?
    pete
    Dude this thread is 3 years old!

Welcome.
    1992 RRC
    1994 Toyota Pickup

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.