Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: land rover owners in Iowa

Hey just checking in, I know its been awhile since I've been on the forum but the weather hopefully shall hopefully start straightening out soon and I hope to be running again in a week or two..

My fuel pump decided to retire so unfortunately the RRC had been sitting for almost 2 months from being sidelined due to finances.. I'm having a little girl soon, who could imagine how much a child costs these days? Due to such, the ol lady prefers me to sell it now as its just another one of my projects to her.. However I'm not sure if I can part with it.

Currently trying to find a cost effective fuel pump to get it going again, but once its resuscitated, who's up for a little recreation? Wheeling meet & greet? I'm getting anxious and if I must sell it I'd like to have some fun and meet the few in the Iowa LR community. At least to establish the connections because I will definitely own another LR at some point.

Thanks,
    Greg

Ok, it is now June...

Is Singing Camels still floating on the calendar?

Quote Originally Posted by gdwhite480 View Post
    Ok, it is now June...

Is Singing Camels still floating on the calendar?
    So I take it you kept your RR?

Sorry Greg, I've been super busy and completely blew off the trip.We should all get together sometime soon though. Any suggestions?

Hey!

Sorry I've been quite busy myself, 2 jobs and a child has just killed almost all free time these last few months.

I can't think of much for suggestions atm, but its coming close to September now so if you're up to it still we should find a ball to get rolling soon!

The Rover had been down, finally found the issue of it being dead in the water, and its going strong now. Finally had wheeled around with a few weeks ago. Let's say its maiden voyage made me proud.

I thankfully decided to keep it, however each day the ol lady finds another reason to sell it..

Hey Greg,
    Abunch of us are planning on going up to Nevada(Iowa) on sept 24th for the annual Allmakes jeep and offroad show.We'll probably leave late morning and head home late afternoon. Let me know if you want to join the convoy.

Yessir, count me in!