1995 LWB
    2004 D2
    2008 E350
    2013 Impreza

BLR #000
    NCLR #42
    SCLR #592

go for it and be the first!

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks!!!!

I just got the rear seats and mounts pulled this afternoon. the fronths were areleady out and ready.

Eyeballing it, it looks, and I mean without measuring that the front seats will require removal of the one long bracket that will them make it siit 'level". It may take a making a flat bracket to adapt the DII rails to the RRC supports, but should work. AND, the seat controls look to be directly linked to the motors. I pulled the cable out that the seat control plugs into, thinking it was going to run thru some MFU or such, and it came out a single loom with the seat plug on one side and the control pul on the other.

Rear seats will take some mods to make fit. They don't lock into the rear/side panels as the RRC does. The base hooks around a bar that is bolted to a recess in the floor and the back then locks into the mechanism built inot the seat itself. The seat front mount/pivot is different, but looks like can bve made to fit with some thru holes drilled for the front bracket.

Funny that you would ask! The '00 DII that I got has an immaculate interior that matches the same leather color and piping as my '95 LWB, and though it would be a nice way to refresh the interior.

NOTE: I actually like the seat design in the RRC and P38 better than the DI/DII design, but theese are perfect and I can't just throw them away without trying.

Pics to come whne I get everything out of the truck and start taking measurements.

Scott
    All sold a while ago

1995 RRC LWB - LT230, $G Front Bumper

1960 109" 5 Door Station Wagon w/Deluxe Rolled Bonnet with Spare Recess. Frame off restoration. PO setup 289 Mustang with D60 rear end with chromolly inners. Recently moved to Sacramento awaiting a place to finish the restoration.

yeah, i now have two D2 interiors that nobody seems to want to buy. a bahama beige duragrain and a black leather with jumpseats.

the RRC is on a 6 month suspension plan so i have some time, but i figure i might try to update the interior as well. either that or strip it out and racing seats.
    1995 LWB
    2004 D2
    2008 E350
    2013 Impreza

BLR #000
    NCLR #42
    SCLR #592