Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tahoe National Forest Closures

You won't catch me doing any of the "jackass" stuff, my kids have been raised not to do stuff like that either, but you make a valid point, a few retards spoil it for the rest of us, there's never enough money for law enforcement, so they say screw it - lets just close it, and no more problem.

Here it is. Added to first post also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails trail_closures.jpg  
    Last edited by PCrover; 12-10-2007 at 09:42 PM.
    Gary

NCLR002
    LRRF0016
    NCLR VP Web Admin
    1995 RRC County LWB
    1994 Defender 90 SW

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

You've heard the expression 24/7. Now 5/95 is slowly sinking in. It's the new order blueprint of our society where the lawless 5%, by their inherent behavior coupled with our Government's easy way out mentality (not good for one, then not good for all), now control the 95% majority... It wasn't too long ago when the 5% where seen hanging from a nearby tree... Sad reality is our Government will gladly enforce the collection of money from us all the while without trusting us. And it's the law abiding ones that pay......

You can go to SEMA Action Network(SAN) to see what is going on with all forms of the bills and legislations that will effect off-roading as well as other aspects of the auto-hobby world.

http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=61685

SAN is part of the Specialty Equipment Market association and they say:

"The SEMA Action Network is a nationwide partnership of car clubs, and individual enthusiasts (like you) who work together to impact legislation that affects car and truck hobbyists of all kinds. By joining the SAN you will receive up-to-date alerts on hobby-related legislation in your state and across the country."

Check it out. There is a lot of interesting and useful information here. You may also want to join, it's free.

Thaks for that info, I finally checked it out and it is very interesting. I also signed up. Thanks again!
    Cameron
    1995 RRC LWB
    LT230 Swap
    3" Lift
    255/85/16's

Quote Originally Posted by cambo View Post
    Thaks for that info, I finally checked it out and it is very interesting. I also signed up. Thanks again!
    No problem.

shrink the image us is a free land for travels
    Trailer Maintenance
    Last edited by winslet; 06-30-2011 at 08:54 AM.

Since this is 3 years old now, what has been the outcome? Trails were closed this year for late snow, otherwise I have not yet run into any Forest Nazis.
    thospb
    2004 DII
    2" OME HD
    235/85/16 BFG MT KM2 on Steels
    UltraGage
    Custom Sliders
    SD Rack