Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bill to require annual inspections

See, me too...if I can't pass smog with the bad engine, then I go 4.6 and all will be fine...and register it out of state with a relative...if need be..
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Quote Originally Posted by astateofmike View Post
    See, me too...if I can't pass smog with the bad engine, then I go 4.6 and all will be fine...and register it out of state with a relative...if need be..
    next problem is locating 4.6 for a good price
    1992 RRC
    1994 Toyota Pickup

We've got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

Seems to me, that they are trying to get rid of all those American monstrosities from the 80's.

But then again, in 4 years my D1 will be 15 yrs old. [/QUOTE]

People need to realize that all of this nonsense has nothing to do with smog and old cars, but EVERYTHING to do with keeping the wheels greased on the money machine. The more fee's they charge us, The more they are in our pockets. But their not really creating NEW taxes, right! Call it a fee,call it what you will, it's just more taxation.
    Just one mans opinion.

Bob,

True. If they REALLY cared about the pollution, they would shut down the inspection and plant either pemanent or more of the mobile setups that monitor the vehicular traffic on the streets/freeways and then persue that vehicle.

This is 1 of about 5 or 6 things that are being faught right now either to do with OHV or mining related activities that I am contributing funds and/or time towards.

Scott