Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LRRForums T-shirt Design Thread

I like brown with white letters.

Lets order em in time for the tech event!

Don't forget kids sizes!
    Chuck (KI6WSR)

2004 White Disco II with 3" RTE Lift with Bilstein Shocks, GBR 4:11s gears, Rovertym bumpers front & rear, 2 IPF HID lights , rear work lights, custom sliders, diff guards, gas tank protector. Warn 9600 winch, synthetic rope, 285/75/16 ProComp Tyres & wheels, Brownchurch rack, CDL Linkage. ARB Lockers Front & Rear, heavy duty rear axles, drive shafts, and CV joints from GBR. CB and Ham.

i thought this thread was for design ideas and the other one closed because of ordering. come on people, design ideas. not orders.

I say loose the commandments and put a picture of the Cerrone's D90 or the planned Series Monster Truck on the back.
    What you put on the forum shirt should be some how connected to the forum, like your Rovers etc..
    Gary

NCLR002
    LRRF0016
    NCLR VP Web Admin
    1995 RRC County LWB
    1994 Defender 90 SW

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

this may be a little extreme.

How about a collage of the Member Rovers on the back

or each member have his/her rover on their shirt and call sign.
    1997 D1 6" lift 33" bumpers, glasspack ,HID's
    comming soon Sliders, toy conversion,35"s

i liek the monster series idea, but tastefully done like the NCLR logo, not one of those crappy cartoon rovers with big ghetto wheels etc.

The first Ten Commandments pretty much kicked my butt. I don't know if I want the pressure of another ten! I like the idea of a vehicle on the back. Even the forums banner would look clean. Just an opinion. Long sleeve would be great with Fall just around the corner. Like Mike, XXXL or XXXXL would be nice for us corn-fed boys.
    Sasquatch Rods, GoodYear Wrangler MTR 275/65/18, ARB BullBar, EP9.0, Hella 4000's Cornering

I said it before, but I repeat here:

As we do "repairs" here ,

Front green oval (ish) with LRRForum.com

Back a see through of one of the vehicles, Defender, Disco whatever, where you can see the dravetrain and some other mechanical components.

I have a Camel Trophy Mundo Maya shirt with something like that, and I just love the way it looks. It is very old, but if there is interest I could probably post a picture or two.

David.
    <DCProven >
    <1977 Land Rover Santana, Series III, 2.25 Diesel>
    <1995 RRC, LWB, 4.2 V8>

"Information is not knowledge,..." Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by dcproven View Post
    I said it before, but I repeat here:

As we do "repairs" here ,

Front green oval (ish) with LRRForum.com

Back a see through of one of the vehicles, Defender, Disco whatever, where you can see the dravetrain and some other mechanical components.

I have a Camel Trophy Mundo Maya shirt with something like that, and I just love the way it looks. It is very old, but if there is interest I could probably post a picture or two.

David.
    Interesting idea David.. I like the concept.. Can you post a demo photo. What do you guys thing of the LRRForums Logo done in the same color scheme of NLCLR logo.. Loose all the colors and go clean looking..
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Quote Originally Posted by daveyb View Post
    The first Ten Commandments pretty much kicked my butt. I don't know if I want the pressure of another ten! I like the idea of a vehicle on the back. Even the forums banner would look clean. Just an opinion. Long sleeve would be great with Fall just around the corner. Like Mike, XXXL or XXXXL would be nice for us corn-fed boys.
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

Some pic's would be great, but even beter would be a Photoshop image of your idea...Time is running short for an Aug-15th deadline...
    Gary

NCLR002
    LRRF0016
    NCLR VP Web Admin
    1995 RRC County LWB
    1994 Defender 90 SW

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."