Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pro Comp Tires March Special!

Pro Comp Tires March Special!

Pro Comp Tires is having their special again. I was told they are only running this special once this year so here is your chance for a great deal on some terrific tires. Please let me know which tires your interested in and I'll get you a price ASAP. This special will end March 31!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buy3at.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	197.6 KB 
ID:	568

http://www.procomptires.com/
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

hey, both frank and you run the Xterrains right? What do you guys like about the directional V-pattern tires?
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

Franks may have more of a technical answer but I like the pattern, very aggressive, they work terrific air downed and they clear mud very quickly.
    Tony - Cerrone's European LRRForums Store

1999 Disco II - aka Black Cobra - Daily Driver
    2006 Range Rover HSE aka Wife's Rig

You can get Xterrains with a 3 ply sidewall, right?

damn, and my BFGs don't even have 1000 miles on them.

could always have a road set and off-road set...but thats just a waste. Bene...do you run 265/75-15s now?....something like that? I think you said you were running english measurements actually....so like 31s?...32s?

Oh...and yes on that 3ply sidewall thing....it says when you click on the link above and go to xterrains.
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

i have 31/10.50, i think the 265/75 is around a 32.

With my next set of tires, im going with something else. i probably would have done so with this set, but at the time i had my heart set on the BFG ATs and didnt really look into other brands.

Tony, I know theres nothing you can do about it, but it seems the ProComp site is down...
    Last edited by Bene; 03-12-2006 at 12:56 AM.

Tony, can you get ProComp shocks? I sen you a PM on this.
    Gary

NCLR002
    LRRF0016
    NCLR VP Web Admin
    1995 RRC County LWB
    1994 Defender 90 SW

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Quote Originally Posted by Bene
    Tony, I know theres nothing you can do about it, but it seems the ProComp site is down...
    back up now Kevin, for your next tire (I assume a good time in the future) are you going to go with something more aggressive....ie. M/T or V-directional tread? Or maybe really insane....IROKs or something ()?
    Last edited by keptin; 03-12-2006 at 12:06 PM.
    ಠ_ಠ
    Josh - DII

dont really know at this point, i dont even know exactly where I'm going to live when i need new tires. but ill probably be getting something streetable. if most of my time will be spent in the desert, i would like to try out some Baja Claws.

xterrain tires

I am very impressed with the xterrain tire they work excellent in all types of terrain.also a very streetable tire(not too noisey)considering aggressive tread
    pattern.very good tire choice.you wont be disapointed!!
    Frank Cerrone
    www.LRRForums.com
    Mods 4.6 ltr engine conversion, 3 "Rovertym lift,1 " spacers,cones,rear links,Bilsteins 7100 shocks,Safarigard 3 link,Safarigard rear tire carrier, Rovertracks H/D front axles with Longfield c/vs,rear Salisbury with Rovertracks 35 spline axles, GBR 4:11s gears,GBR 49% transfer box low range gears, ARB lockers,front & rear,37" Pro Comp XTerrain Tires mounted on stock Wheels, 30MM wheel spacers,Mastercraft Seats front & rear with 5 point seatbelts