Thread: Anyone in the market for a D1 Safety Devices (low) rack and ARB winch bumper?

Anyone in the market for a D1 Safety Devices (low) rack and ARB winch bumper?

I'll be selling some mods from my '99 D1 SD including the Safety Devices roof rack (with SD plastic flooring) as well as my ARB winch bumper (old style without crush cans) and wanted to see if anyone local (SF Bay Area) was interested...

Looking for ~$1200 for the roof rack & $900 for the ARB winch bumper if they don't need to be shipped anywhere.

Also have two Safari Snorkels that will be up for sale eventually as well as front and rear ARB air lockers (lockers only, no compressor or fittings).

PM me if interested in anything...

I'm often asked how an environmental scientist can drive around in a 10 mpg Land Rover...
    I tell them that when sea level rise inundates the city,... I'll still be able to get around.

Vehicle:
    1998 & 1999 Land Rover Discovery I

Would you mind if I cross post this on the Northern California Land Rover Club forum?
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Go for it. More eyes that see this, the better.

I'm often asked how an environmental scientist can drive around in a 10 mpg Land Rover...
    I tell them that when sea level rise inundates the city,... I'll still be able to get around.

Vehicle:

are you selling lockers only or set up third members with lockers in them?
    Trail Checklist:

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Well, they're currently installed in the axles of my '98, so if you want the whole thing, there's that option. It doesn't run and I've stripped a whole lot of parts off of it. It would need to be towed. Otherwise, I was going to open it up and take the lockers out.

Vehicle:

I already have a set but there are a few guys in the club that are or will be soon building D1's. RRC's who may snatch them up.
    Trail Checklist: