I'm looking for a window regulator for either truck. I don't care about the regulator or motor, I'm only interested in the plastic square bit on the end of the control arm so I can use it to make a replacement for these trucks when that part fails. The replacement will only cost a few dollars versus the current option that requires you to replace the entire regulator/motor assembly.

I'll of course pay for shipping or pick up of you are close.