Thread: Hello Thanks for the Wealth of Knowledge

Hello Thanks for the Wealth of Knowledge

Hi everyone. Thanks for having me. I peruse forums but never join. I am no mechanic. I have had some troubling experiences at the dealer. I would enjoy a circle of Rover friends. I thank for for all of your posts, detailed pictures, trials and errors, and years of laboring with these beautiful beasts. I am not sure that I can be of much help...but I am great at encouraging and am pretty good cheerleader. My current wish is to find someone that is experienced, doesn't mind researching issues (not just a parts thrower), passionately cared about the truck, and actually enjoyed the labor (in STL)! I know... it is in fact a wish. Good day to you all.

Hi and Welcome! Where are you located? There are Land Rover clubs all around the country (and all over the World!) so you should have little problem finding a club near you to join, where you can meet like-minded Rover enthusiasts in person and most likely get personal hands-on help with your Rover, and learn a lot in the process.
    What model of Rover do you have?
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers