Thread: Hello from Oklahoma transplanted from Tracy California

Hello from Oklahoma transplanted from Tracy California

Hello everyone glad to be here but this is my first attempt at forums so if I do something wrong let me know. I have many questions and hope someone can answer about LR3's

Can't help with LR3 info, but wanted to say "Welcome!". Curiosity leads me to ask, "Where in Oklahoma". My family left there in the 30's. Well, compared to where they came from, Tracy would have been paradise. Never heard of anyone transplanting back there.
    "I am never more serious than when I am joking."

Howdy from the land of fruits and nuts
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Back to Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by great gormless beast View Post
    Can't help with LR3 info, but wanted to say "Welcome!". Curiosity leads me to ask, "Where in Oklahoma". My family left there in the 30's. Well, compared to where they came from, Tracy would have been paradise. Never heard of anyone transplanting back there.
    Retired from Army 1985(1SG) then worked as longshoreman at Port of Oakland till 2003, couldn't afford to retire there so we moved here and live quite well on retirement. 30 miles East of Fort Smith Arkansas.

My family, go west out of Hobart, turn left, drive a couple of minutes, turn right, if you go more than 10 minutes you missed it. Lone Wolf, in Kiowa County.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Downtown.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	30417

Retiring there makes sense. I've seen property listings that would go for $2M here, selling cheap there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Downtown.jpg  
    Last edited by great gormless beast; 11-14-2014 at 12:36 PM.
    "I am never more serious than when I am joking."