Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Belmont, CA

Quote Originally Posted by great gormless beast View Post
    Greetings Tim.........

One of the "afflicted from the valley", aka jerp209, has been wanting to head over here to the peninsula, for an impromptu gathering. Should we keep you informed? Some Saturday, maybe at the Oasis in Palo Alto. Spouse, significant others, & offspring are welcome. I need to be nice to "She Who Must be Obeyed". She's the one that drives the Rover.

Cheers,
    Steve

Hey Steve, This sounds like fun and would like to tag along if/when it works. The "O" (Menlo Park ;-) has pretty limited parking during "peak hours" but a fun place to hang on the back patio once you get parked ;-)

Best, Tom
    =====================
    Original Owner of "Ol' Man Disco"
    1996 Discovery Series I 5sp (103+k) Mostly stock with a few creature comforts. Hella 550's up top, 3k on a bumper mount, Kenwood HAM, ... Lots of ideas, limited execution...

Tom.............Until it closed, our hangout was the Boardwalk in Los Altos (sister restaurant). Supposedly, I need to confirm, Saturdays, after 0neish are a good time to go. The Boardwalk manager went to Oasis & runs the day crew. We might pop in this weekend & see what it's like.

JEREMY...................I think we are onto the Second Unnofficial Un-Annual Rover Meet & Eat!
    "I am never more serious than when I am joking."

Peninsula Chapter gathering tomorrow night - Let me know if you can make it and check NorCalRovers.org for details. Tom
    =====================
    Original Owner of "Ol' Man Disco"
    1996 Discovery Series I 5sp (103+k) Mostly stock with a few creature comforts. Hella 550's up top, 3k on a bumper mount, Kenwood HAM, ... Lots of ideas, limited execution...