Thread: Free 109/110 roof sides

Free 109/110 roof sides

I have a pair of 109/110 hard top roof sides if someone needs a pair. They have 1 slider window, on the front half of the panel. They are in very good condition. I am in the San Gabriel Valley, just east of Los Angeles. Please PM me if you are interested.

Greg

Dang, I'm tempted as I'd really like to convert to the sliding windows, but you're at the opposite end of the State and I'm not sure when I'll be getting down there again. But I might be able to arrange to have them picked up.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

I am not heading up north any time soon, but can hold them until pick up can be arranged.
    Greg

Great, thanks! I'll let you know within a week or so, I know some people heading up from down there, not sure if it's something they'd be able to handle or not. I'll put the word out in the Rover community as well.
    Last edited by TigerDan; 09-07-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

I will hold these until you reply. I only frequent Defender Source, so thank you for the shout out.
    Cheers,
    Greg

If you can get the stuff to Templeton (San Luis Obispo County) I can take it the NCLR Annual in early October.

--Paul
    '93 LWB, one of many L-R's over the years (GDE bumper w/Warn 8k, Disco axles, RTE 2" springs, Viair)
    1964 88" Truck Cab -- Stolen, then re-appeared locally after 20 yrs
    1966 88" Station Wagon -- Sold
    1967 NADA 109" -- Sold (after I wedged a 300 CID Ford 6 into it)... Help locate! Green 1967 NADA 109
    1990 RRC -- caught fire while wife driving solo... Good times!