Thread: heater and air conditioning vents

heater and air conditioning vents

anyone have a problem coming the heat and airconditioning coming up through the windshield Vents not the face or feet?

Quote Originally Posted by docsf View Post
    anyone have a problem coming the heat and airconditioning coming up through the windshield Vents not the face or feet?
    Sounds like your blend motors are shot. Common problem. They control the airflow flaps to direct air up/middle/down. There are three of them and they tend to go out over time. Expensive for new parts, but used parts will do the same. If you are going to do the work, just get new ones. There are some tricks to try and get them unstuck. Search the web.
    2001 Range Rover 4.6 SE - SD rack, sliders, ladder, aluminum radiator, steering guard, axle guard, rear diff guard, Warn xd9000ce winch, ARB 50qt... no chrome

Done these for my buddy before. Just deal with it or wait till the heater core goes out and do the whole thing when you tear the dash apart. It's really a job. Full day.
    I spend more time fixing things than using them. My motto is " If it breaks.... F it I'll weld it"