Thread: Defender Mirrors on Range Rover Classic

Defender Mirrors on Range Rover Classic

Hey guys,

I have a build thread going on but I thought I'd share what I came up with. I have a RRC and my drivers side mirror glass is cracked and the power on my passenger side does not work. I decided to google and look on some forums to see what Defender mirrors would look like on a Range and i was pretty surprised i couldn't find anything, not even on a Disco. So i called up my buddy at Safari HP and ordered up some Defender mirrors.

Here is the Defender mirror and the RRC mirror.

I fabed up some base plates with studs welded in and powder coated black.

Interior view. The oem plastic cover still fits.

Before

After

I hope it helps anyone looking for some different mirrors. The view is much better and i think it really fits my build and the Range.

Link to my build. http://www.LRRForums.com/showthread....-Classic-Build

That is a pretty great mod. You should put together a couple more, as they are essentially blanking plates, and see if people would buy just to have options to run mirrors other than stock. They would work on D1's too. I might be interested in a set....
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Man those would be great when I am pulling my trailer!
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn