Thread: Sighting in Lodi. Ca

Sighting in Lodi. Ca

Anyone know this rig? White dI with ARB bull bar and branch cables and a roof rack
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Rotating the picture would be nice. I had the monitor turned sideways when my wife walked in - she had a confused look on her face.

Colin

Rotated, cropped, zoomed

Tony

Black '01 D2 148K AMSOIL Synthetics
    HG Jul-11, ABS Opt B fix, Motorad 180 t-stat, Magnecor 8mm wires, NGK plugs, TW front DS, QT diff guards, TF steering damper, OME 777/781 MD springs w/rear D1 spring seats, TF+2 shocks, SS ext brake hoses, HLC Fab Sliders w/nerfs, BottorF'ed modified rear bumper, SD Roof Rack w/4 Hellas, LR fuel tank skid, Yokohama Geolander AT-S LT245/75/16E, LR stainless A-bar w/IPF lights

GO HOKIES!!

Sorry. Just got my first smart phone. I haven't learned how to do all that yet
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

The sticker on the back means the driver's a fan of San Jose State, but the spare tire cover is from Land Rover of Marin. The license plate means it was CA registered or re-registered at some point a few years after it was first sold (we didn't hit 5Z until 2006 or so).
    -Ben
    1993 LWB: 2wd at the moment, GDE bumper, Camel Trophy pizza cutters, stupid bright big lights, working air suspension, DynoMax exhaust, better music
    in the box to be installed - working a/c, lots of bushings, Ford Motorsports injectors, a new VC

Parts Wanted: Rear lamp guards, Columbia Overland rear bumper

It looks like its listing to the right. Did he have any passengers with him?

Looks like this rig is owned by Roach131313.

Yeah, that's my rig. As for the licence plate, I got a ticket once for not having a front plate, so when I went to get a new one, they issued these new plates. Had you been on the other side of the truck, you would have seen the LRRF sticker in the window.
    Last edited by Roach131313; 12-05-2012 at 04:55 PM.

I'm often asked how an environmental scientist can drive around in a 10 mpg Land Rover...
    I tell them that when sea level rise inundates the city,... I'll still be able to get around.

Vehicle:
    1998 & 1999 Land Rover Discovery I