Thread: South to North Transport Needed

South to North Transport Needed

Hey all,

I am in need of some transport of some rover parts from the roverdude's place in fullerton northward. I am in sacramento so anywhere close would be great. I was hoping someone would be making a trip soon and wouldn't mind hauling some larger parts for a few $. Jonathan, aka The Chef, on these forums, has graciously donated a set of D2 seats to keep my wife's buns warm and my life more comfortable. I need to figure out how to get a full set of D2 seats, front and back, to norcal. I don't have any business in LA and wasn't planning on visiting any time soon. So if you're making the journey all the way or part of it, and want some of your fuel sponsored, maybe we can work something out. Let me know. Thanks in advance.
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

See reply and private message on NCLR.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Looks like it might be all set. Thanks mike.
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come