Thread: p38 what year?

p38 what year?

is there one year better an other if looking for a p38 or one in perticular to stay away from

As I understand it, the most important thing is documented regular care. They did switch to Bosch engine management in 1999, which improved low speed response and torque. There were also a few changes throughout the years - improved traction control, bigger driveline components, and radio/interior changes.

Check out http://www.rangerovers.net/modelspecs/index.html for the most comprehensive year-by-year list.
    -Ben
    1993 LWB: 2wd at the moment, GDE bumper, Camel Trophy pizza cutters, stupid bright big lights, working air suspension, DynoMax exhaust, better music
    in the box to be installed - working a/c, lots of bushings, Ford Motorsports injectors, a new VC

Parts Wanted: Rear lamp guards, Columbia Overland rear bumper

thanks for the link i'v been looking at RRC's but im not limiting my opptions as im in no hurry

Quote Originally Posted by hk9176251 View Post
    is there one year better an other if looking for a p38 or one in perticular to stay away from
    All of them

The P38 is a great truck but the BECM is know to wreak havoc on the trucks. Take your time and find a good one
    For expedition tested Rover gear Check out WWW.Lucky8LLc.com 716-898-8153