Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Back and still lurking.....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    17

    Back and still lurking.....

    From driving in traffic on 580 east bound heading home, I noticed a black DiscoII. It had an LLR sticker on the rear tail gate.

    That gave me the idea to check out the site again...

    Just saying hello again...and will post my ride in the current condition.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    8,840
    What were you driving? I saw a black D1 yesterday, late in the day. If you see a LWB in white (and dirty) make sure to wave, it is me.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lodi, California
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelgarage View Post
    From driving in traffic on 580 east bound heading home, I noticed a black DiscoII. It had an LLR sticker on the rear tail gate.

    That gave me the idea to check out the site again...

    Just saying hello again...and will post my ride in the current condition.
    around what time did you see the D2 yesterday. That may have been me.
    1997 D1 6" lift 33" bumpers, glasspack ,HID's
    comming soon Sliders, toy conversion,35"s

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by astateofmike View Post
    What were you driving? I saw a black D1 yesterday, late in the day. If you see a LWB in white (and dirty) make sure to wave, it is me.
    I was in the second to the fast lane (not on the diamond lane and hardly moving), driving my "euro spec" Black PT Cruiser.

    Quote Originally Posted by disco12 View Post
    around what time did you see the D2 yesterday. That may have been me.
    It was east bound, between Dublin and Livermore, around 4:45 - 5pm....



    So if i see you today, I'm driving my modded Silver Magnum....you can't miss it, I'll be stuck in traffic again.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tracy, CA
    Posts
    17
    Oh yeah......my Disco.....I'll try to drive it tomorrow. Again.....you'll definitely notice it....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-06-04_12-30-09_783.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	28667

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lodi, California
    Posts
    2,873
    I see you alot Im in the olive green lifted Discovery 1 I've seen you around alot near Grant line road and corral hollow! Cool Discovery i like the rims alot
    1997 D1 6" lift 33" bumpers, glasspack ,HID's
    comming soon Sliders, toy conversion,35"s

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Lodi, California
    Posts
    2,873
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelgarage View Post
    Oh yeah......my Disco.....I'll try to drive it tomorrow. Again.....you'll definitely notice it....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-06-04_12-30-09_783.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	28667
    there is actually a few Lifted Discoveries in Tracy. the is a Green lifted D1 with a snorkel and 35's ,A black D2 with a 3" and SD rack
    1997 D1 6" lift 33" bumpers, glasspack ,HID's
    comming soon Sliders, toy conversion,35"s

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •