Thread: Two Range Rover Classics For Sale Expedition Style and LWB Built

Two Range Rover Classics For Sale Expedition Style and LWB Built

1993 Range Rover Classic with all the bells and whistles. Built as a lifted street vehicle with the outmost attention to detail this is one strong vehicle also for off road use.

Meticulously maintained with a recently rebuilt 4.2 Litre top end (with documentation) and bottom end about 1 year ago this is a strong runner and a very economical vehicle for weekend trips, ski trips and towing.with Rhino painted interior to solid roof racks, lights for and aft, Jerry Can, Spare Tire, Shovels and Axe, NATO Military Wheels, it has it all. A/C blows cold, leather in good shape, front and rear axles in great shape, Functional ManTec Snorkel (which is being straightened and repaired), and heavy duty suspension with new tires along with front and rear shackles and a front military grade skidplate Made in England.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 043.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	1.55 MB 
ID:	28151Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 028.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	28155Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 033.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	28160Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 027.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	28154Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 026.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	28153Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 007.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	28152Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 032.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	28159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 031.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	28158Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 030.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	28157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	So Cal Days 029.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	28156
    Range Rover sustained some roof top damage from a heavy object falling on it
    (NO ROLL OVER or SALVAGE) and Title is Clear. Repairable and car drives straight and fine. Only item that needs fixing. Have all receipts.

Come drive it and I ask that ONLY serious inquiries apply. I do not have time for spammers, jammers and scammers. This is a serious vehicle and I will not entertain tire kickers.

1991 Range Rover Classic with all the bells and whistles. Built as an expedition vehicle with the outmost attention to detail this and this is one strong, great and reliable vehicle.

Meticulously maintained with so many extras and I do not even know where to begin. From Rhino painted interior to solid roof racks, lights for and aft, CB Radio, 10 Disc CD Player, two Jerry Cans, Two Spare Tires, extra lug nuts, Shovels, Axes, NATO Military Wheels, it has it all. A/C blows cold, leather in good shape, front and rear axle guards, Functional ManTec Snorkel, Alarm, Tow Shackles front and rear and English produced military grade Skid Plate in the Front.

Come drive it and I ask that ONLY serious inquiries apply. I do not have time for spammers, jammers and scammers. This is a serious vehicle and I will not entertain tire kickers.

Call me for more information (310) 200-1811

Price for each please

2 Range Rover Classic For Sale

Quote Originally Posted by El Solis View Post
    Price for each please
    Hello,

I would like to see $5,995 for the Expedition Version and due to the damage (only damage) on the black one I am asking $4,000 but I will take Best Offer.

(You can call or txt me at (310) 200-1811) to work out a deal one on or both.

Family issues forces sale.

Regards,

Carl