Thread: My wifes headaches

My wifes headaches

Hi lrr
    thought id put up a few pics of my rides.
    First is 87 rrc on 33's with 3" lift, cranked, arms, dislocting cones, long travel shocks, sliders, custom front bar with high mount warn, dual 16 inch thermos. Future mods inlcude dual tyre carrier(just need to fit), snorkle, fresh up the motor, 24 spline conversion with true tracs.

Second rig is 75 series 3 lifted on 33's(about to go 35's) 2.25l petrol bored with cam headwork extractors and webber carb conversion, military style lift (about to put rear springs up front), custom front bar and sliders. Future mods are as before mentioned rear springs up front and im in the process of collecting parts to salisbury front diff conversion planning to run aeu2522 cvs and custom axles, power steering, county rear for wider trac, 35's and front and rear detroits.

Ill try and load some pics of the farm trucks as well.

Enjoy
    Chadberry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1020983.jpg   Picture 009.jpg   25112011084.jpg   DSC_0031.jpg  

Chadberry,

The wife's headaches are pretty awesome.

I do want to know what that large black antenna is on the front bumpers of a couple of those fine rigs? Is that what you beat the roo with after it gets hit? They look like CB antenna's, just 10x bigger.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Very nice! Those are some mean rides. I like the low stance with the wide tires. I'd like to see more pics of these in action.

DarrinK

'98 D1 w/ HD Ironman lift, HiCountryOffRoad Sliders, TacticalRovers Fr and Rr Bumpers, Rockware HD Steering Bars w/ Relocation kit, HD Rear Trailing arm, Rear Pinion Guard, 12.5K TuffStuff Winch, SafariSnorkel, SS Ext Brake lines, Fr and Rr Diff Guards and Hella 550's over 32"GY MTR's on steelies. ARB's in the future.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	05052010172.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	28114Click image for larger version. 

Name:	16052010176.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	28115
    Yeah it is uhf aerial good for outback flat areas swap to a smaller one in mountain country. I have a few off road pics but will have to pull off external hard drive these will have to do for now. one is my farm truck picked it up for $100 starts runs drives good bit of fun nearly original. other pic is left over front axle from yellow truck to much right foot open diffs and big tyres, i usaully bring out the high mount but thought one more go.

I'll give you $200 for that truck, double your money. Can you deliver to California?
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Might put a snorkel on and drive it. another pic of new toy picked it up couple of weeks ago its got a 250 crossflow 6 and boosted brakes goes and stops pretty nice but hard on rear axles, not quite finished yet giving it the comp look for a bit of fun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 002.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	28117Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 003.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	28118

New dual tyre carrier(new to this car had on previous rangie thats resting) still some modification needed to suit 33's sitd a bit low and stupid heavy had to put 1" spacer in rear to bring rear back to level. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 010.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.57 MB 
ID:	28196Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 012.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.48 MB 
ID:	28197
    Last edited by Chadberry; 05-07-2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: pics not work