Thread: becm range p38

becm range p38

PLEASE Tell me where in becm range p38 Recorded lokset code, in which the part (chip) is, because we do not have service in Armenia, Land Rover, Ford is doing a servo, ito, they can not tell you change lokset code should be sent to England, or Moscow, and we don't have Rovacom no, I want a programmer to read from the chip and thgen is written new lockset code manually with programmer for chip. If you have photo of this chhip detail, please send me to my email: peraprint@yandex.ru.
    Thanks!

My car is Range p38 , 1999 American, 4.0litra, I changed all the locks, trailgate button , barrel, and EKA receiver, I buy new original complect from Ebay
    !

i have 2 new key fobs, when i turn ignition , the engin start normally, my car work exlant, no errors, but i ant sicronizated the key fobs, i tray any metods, don't work, vin: SALPF1541YA427555, my car don't have 4 digits secyurity code, (i see it from my eyes in Fora (Ford service) service (our Land Rover service in Armenian) in service they can't change lockset 14 digits codes, i know many services, but in here don't hava a Rovacom or another system !!
    Now know old 14 digits lockset and new, want to change it!!! whit programming microchip!!!