Thread: Rear Sway Bar, RRC

Rear Sway Bar, RRC

Rear bolt on sway bar. Bought when I thought the SWB would need it, but never installed.

Used when I bought it, same condition, stored in my shed for a while now and I just found it. Bolts to the trailing arms and then you have to make a couple holes in the frame.

Think I paid $200 for it, but willing to start at $160 or make an offer. Prefer not to have to ship, but if it has to be done, on your dime and you will need to specify the location to drop off at for packaging. I do not want to be packing/responsible for any damage that may occur due to shipping.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1104.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	27591Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1110.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	27592Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1106.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.72 MB 
ID:	27593Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1108.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	27594
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Good luck with the sale Mike. Checked my Hunter and it apparently has a rear sway bar already on it!
    NCLR #059

Thanks Nick. I fear this may not sell, but hoping maybe someone out there has a need. I am not sure I can recycle it, so I may have it hanging in the shed forever.

Let me check if a buddy that has two RRC might need a rear sway bar. If so, it might be worth my time to make a trip to NorCal for the D2 rims as well.
    2000 D2 SD w/BFG MT 255/85/16, 3" lift, ARB front bumper, custom rear bumper & rock sliders, Mantec snorkel, CDL, KMC front & rear diff guard, Columbia Rovers gas tank skid, LR front skid, RoverTracks HD tie rod & drag link, BajaRack roof rack, GBR HD rear driveshaft & 4.14 gears, Trutrac LSD front w/Detroit rear locker, Ashcroft HD axles & CV, Polybush Dynamic bushings, blr HD engine mounts

2000 D2 stock w/BFG AT-KO 245/75/16, TF front & KMC rear diff guard, RockStar Fab rear door panel

let me know as these parts sales go to funding my wife's anniversary project!

Just to clarify...this is a retrofit swaybar, for earlier RRCs that didn't come with them from the factory. I believe that's 1990 and earlier. Good upgrade for a truck that didn't have one originally. Some people take them off entirely for better articulation, I run them even though my truck is somewhat modified as I do more driving onroad then off and every road up here is a twisty SOB.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers

Thanks Dan, yes retrofit. It may be a Bearmach, but I am not sure. It was a pretty blue one time before it got dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by astateofmike View Post
    let me know as these parts sales go to funding my wife's anniversary project!
    Turns out my buddy has the stock rear sway bar but the mount point on the frame broke. So bottom line, he's not in the market for a sway bar. I'll let you know about those D2 rims later but hopefully you can find a local buyer.
    2000 D2 SD w/BFG MT 255/85/16, 3" lift, ARB front bumper, custom rear bumper & rock sliders, Mantec snorkel, CDL, KMC front & rear diff guard, Columbia Rovers gas tank skid, LR front skid, RoverTracks HD tie rod & drag link, BajaRack roof rack, GBR HD rear driveshaft & 4.14 gears, Trutrac LSD front w/Detroit rear locker, Ashcroft HD axles & CV, Polybush Dynamic bushings, blr HD engine mounts

2000 D2 stock w/BFG AT-KO 245/75/16, TF front & KMC rear diff guard, RockStar Fab rear door panel