Thread: For Sale, DII 16" LE rims.

For Sale, DII 16" LE rims.

For Sale. If the thread is here, I still have them.

DII 16" rims. Set of 5, with center caps. $150 for them all. Tires on them are still very useable, mounted and balanced. Some paint damage from years of age.

Came with my DII, since changed to an 18" rim. Pick up East Bay, CA. Will not.....(insert anything other than pick up here) with out a huge labor fee.

Would like to NOT recycle them.

astateofmike.

PS Pic is of the spare, that I just unhung from the DII
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF11031.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	27585Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF11022.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	226.4 KB 
ID:	27584
    Last edited by astateofmike; 02-19-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

What do you mean by "LE" rims? Limited Edition? Are they Mirage or Stratos?
    2000 D2 SD w/BFG MT 255/85/16, 3" lift, ARB front bumper, custom rear bumper & rock sliders, Mantec snorkel, CDL, KMC front & rear diff guard, Columbia Rovers gas tank skid, LR front skid, RoverTracks HD tie rod & drag link, BajaRack roof rack, GBR HD rear driveshaft & 4.14 gears, Trutrac LSD front w/Detroit rear locker, Ashcroft HD axles & CV, Polybush Dynamic bushings, blr HD engine mounts

2000 D2 stock w/BFG AT-KO 245/75/16, TF front & KMC rear diff guard, RockStar Fab rear door panel

They came off an LE edition, as I was told. Like a 2000 or 1999. They are the ones in the pictures. 16", thats about what I know. I just have no need for them.

Quote Originally Posted by astateofmike View Post
    They came off an LE edition, as I was told. Like a 2000 or 1999. They are the ones in the pictures. 16", thats about what I know. I just have no need for them.
    They look nice, they're called Typhoons. Where in NorCal are you located?
    2000 D2 SD w/BFG MT 255/85/16, 3" lift, ARB front bumper, custom rear bumper & rock sliders, Mantec snorkel, CDL, KMC front & rear diff guard, Columbia Rovers gas tank skid, LR front skid, RoverTracks HD tie rod & drag link, BajaRack roof rack, GBR HD rear driveshaft & 4.14 gears, Trutrac LSD front w/Detroit rear locker, Ashcroft HD axles & CV, Polybush Dynamic bushings, blr HD engine mounts

2000 D2 stock w/BFG AT-KO 245/75/16, TF front & KMC rear diff guard, RockStar Fab rear door panel

East Bay, near Mexxi's but if you were doing the north/south, could meet you in Tracy.

I can also store them at my place if need be. Yubert has been to my casa once before.
    Jeremy P.

91' RRC Hunter Edition
    1995 RRC lwb

Thanks Jeremy! Lets see if he even wants them.. Yubert?

Thanks Jeremy and yea Mike I'm interested but need to think about the logistics since gas prices rising and not sure if it'll go down anytime soon. I was thinking of checking out Moaning Cave so I could combine trips. Would you be willing to sell the the rims without the tires? It would make transporting much easier.

$30 a rim, 5 rims. With or without tires. If needed, I can get the tires off of them. But that is contingent on arrangements for deal and payment. If you want them, sans tires, then lets work out the details and I can get the tires removed and send them off to Jeremy for you.

I wish I could, I really hate the 18's on the wifes Disco. Good luck!
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn