Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maggiolina Roof Top Tent, Camper, Pop Top, Car Tent, Loft - $1400 (menlo park)

Maggiolina Roof Top Tent, Camper, Pop Top, Car Tent, Loft - $1400 (menlo park)

If anyone is interested.....on Bay Area CL...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/spo/289479059.html

For sale is my Maggiolina Airland (Medium), car top tent. Its less than 2 years old, and has been lightly used and very well cared for, in excellent condition. It comes with all mounting hardware, foam mattress and cover, and the upgraded aluminum ladder. ......
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

Why you selling? What were the bad?
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

I don't think Mike is actually selling it, just informing us of it.

I have there Overland Model Roof Top Tent and it is great. I highly recommend there products.
    Gary

NCLR002
    LRRF0016
    NCLR VP Web Admin
    1995 RRC County LWB
    1994 Defender 90 SW

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

Aaron, I am not selling it....Actually we were buying one until the wife got pregnant and said how do I expect her to get up there pregnant, and then with the baby afterward....I said rocket pack, of course, but she did not think that was funny....

So now I have the brownchurch and she is saying either 1. trip to cabelas in Reno when it opens for a nice tent (since I bought her a heater for our summer tent) or maybe 2. a pop up...and I found one cheap nearby....can we say tax money?

Not sure my old classic has the power to tow it though...at least yet...

Quote Originally Posted by PCrover View Post
    I don't think Mike is actually selling it, just informing us of it.

I have there Overland Model Roof Top Tent and it is great. I highly recommend there products.
    Great for us....the wife was unsure of the climbing up there thing.....and since I weigh like 280, she thought the roof would collapse...

And she loves me, couldn't wait to hear the dealer laugh...

It'll tow a pop up..TRUST ME!!!!!!
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

But at 25 mph......I only have the 3.5...fully loaded it went at like 40 to Tahoe....and that was without bikes on the back...

lol you gotta buy that one..just cause its a fun name to try and say...lets weld up some booster rockets to help you make the grade to tahoe!!
    Nick

It may be a slow pull, true......I have 187,000 miles on my poor RRC... And I pull my pop up(which was completely rebuilt and is now REALLY heavy) all over colorado..... Look at it this way.. You get to slow down and smell the roses..lol..
    Aaron

-Katherine Hepburn

Well that one goes on TOP of the car Nick.....I tried to convince the wife we needed protection from the Lions, Tigers and Bears....and a better shooting angle...

nixed......

I was all over one of those, or those double wide cot tents....I saw someone strap one on to the front of the rack for when he went out alone wheeling...I might get one. At $250, it looks pretty cool. Unfold and it is a cot and the tent.....