Thread: Pelican cases for sale $150

Pelican cases for sale $150

http://nclrclub.org/forum/showthread.php?1671-Pelican-cases-for-sale-150&p=20080#post20080

No foam but here is a link to get it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/PELICAN-1781...item5888d74b84

Usable Inside Dimensions:
    at parting line of case
    42.00"L x 22.00"W x 14.00"H - 7" Lid over 7" Base
    Outside Dimensions:
    44.90"L x 25.32"W x 16.50"H
    Weight:
    Empty 38.4 lbs. Case with Foam: 49 lbs

I can't hold on to these for long. I have a few I need to sell off. No foam all are in used condition. Trades welcome. I need a Head gasket set for my D1, a 22re motor for a Toyota, Roof rack for my D1 (Nigel has the one I need), or just plain green backs ( money talks).
    Last edited by ToyDisco1; 02-29-2012 at 10:14 PM.
    I spend more time fixing things than using them. My motto is " If it breaks.... F it I'll weld it"

I'm willing to deliver within reason as well. These will not fit in most LR trucks without the rear seats being down. But this will work great on roof racks, baskets, truck beds and trailers.
    I spend more time fixing things than using them. My motto is " If it breaks.... F it I'll weld it"

BUMP!

I'm willing to come down on the price if you make me an offer I can't refuse. I still have a bunch laying around. I know a few people were thinking about it. Lets see if they made up their minds yet.

you going to pismo in may? I'd like to pick up a couple for an upcoming trip we are planning this summer to throw up on the roof rack and store a lot of gear up there..

I would like to attend this trip but I'm not aware of the date. I might be renting an ATV since my two dune trucks are down at the moment.

It would be nice to have those for your gear.

link for dates and such.. http://www.lrrforums.com/showthread....smo-Beach-2012

Let me know if you are going to make it and i can paypal you in advance if you can bring them with you to Pismo.. Some peli's would be a bit more robust than the thule roof box i have on the truck right now. Just have to break out the measuring tape and make sure i can fit two of them up there..

Quote Originally Posted by psykokid View Post
    link for dates and such.. http://www.lrrforums.com/showthread....smo-Beach-2012

Let me know if you are going to make it and i can paypal you in advance if you can bring them with you to Pismo.. Some peli's would be a bit more robust than the thule roof box i have on the truck right now. Just have to break out the measuring tape and make sure i can fit two of them up there..

Okay if I go I'll bring a few. I think I might end up selling about three there. But I have plenty to go around.

I can get better deals for you guys if you buy more than one or if you give me an offer I like. Trades are negotiable.

Getting some use of these while I had them at camp. They make great tables.