Thread: suspension fault lr3 2007

suspension fault lr3 2007

Hi I recently had a suspension fault. I had the code read by a garage and it said the front left & right suspension hieght sensors had a problem. I also noticed on my 4x4 screen there is 4 indicator for the hieght and the 2 front ones flash red when i'm in access mode. I changed the 2 front sensors and it 's still the same. Is it possible that it is only a calibration problem.
    Thanks

Sorry I posted in the wrong place.

No problem, but next time edit and delete your duplicate thread so we don't have to.
    Mike

Retired service manager, member of Solihull Society, SCLR, past member of the NCLR and the Santa Barbara 4Wheelers clubs.
    99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with Detroit,T.T. lockers, 4:11's,H.D. axles, custom ft/rear bumpers with sliders, a 9500 HSI Warn winch and 5 HID's.

To DOWNLOAD the RAVE Manual, follow this link http://www.landroverresource.com/

Rover Radio issues or IPOD Adapters http://home.valornet.com/splacket/index.htm

EAS description & operation.pdfNuch, when any EAS work is done on the sensors, sensor wires or articulating arms (and any of the mounts), you'll need to calibrate. I've attached a file that was passed along to me by the great people here. As I worked through some of my own suspension quirks, I learned a lot and this file helped. Also, check out the thread "bump stops" Good stuff in there. Next thing to be looking at is the wire looms/harnesses that connect the sensors to the EAS computer. In mine and others experiences, these have been known to go bad and also cause a sensor to fail. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuch View Post
    Hi I recently had a suspension fault. I had the code read by a garage and it said the front left & right suspension hieght sensors had a problem. I also noticed on my 4x4 screen there is 4 indicator for the hieght and the 2 front ones flash red when i'm in access mode. I changed the 2 front sensors and it 's still the same. Is it possible that it is only a calibration problem.
    Thanks
    Brian

06 LR3/D3 SE7, 285/60/18's

Thanks for the reply, the pdf was very helpful.