Thread: Trail Shade by Smittybilt $45

Trail Shade by Smittybilt $45

Paid $50 and never used it. Now purchased an awning, so its gotta go. I was going to attach it to the upper tailgate on my RRC. Set up once by PO and dirt from bouncing around in the back of the Rover. LINK to mfg description.

E-mail me your zip and I will get you a shipping quote. Or swing by and pick it up.

roverdudeATsbcglobalDOTnet
    West Coast purveyor of early Land Rover Parts
    1995 LWB Aspen Silver Edition. AKA DudeMobile...4.6 chipped w cam & headers...4" lift with 255/85R16 tires (33")...ARB lockers front & rear...Etc, etc, etc.

What awning did you go with?
    Tony

Black '01 D2 148K AMSOIL Synthetics
    HG Jul-11, ABS Opt B fix, Motorad 180 t-stat, Magnecor 8mm wires, NGK plugs, TW front DS, QT diff guards, TF steering damper, OME 777/781 MD springs w/rear D1 spring seats, TF+2 shocks, SS ext brake hoses, HLC Fab Sliders w/nerfs, BottorF'ed modified rear bumper, SD Roof Rack w/4 Hellas, LR fuel tank skid, Yokohama Geolander AT-S LT245/75/16E, LR stainless A-bar w/IPF lights

GO HOKIES!!

48" Camping Lab....LINK. I will mount it on the back of my roof rack to create shade over the clam shell cargo opening of the RRC. As that seems to be where we tend to congregate and "do stuff" when camping. It will come in handy on hot days. Especially in the desert.
    West Coast purveyor of early Land Rover Parts
    1995 LWB Aspen Silver Edition. AKA DudeMobile...4.6 chipped w cam & headers...4" lift with 255/85R16 tires (33")...ARB lockers front & rear...Etc, etc, etc.

Nice, I love my Camel 4x4 awning, 6'. Matter of fact, looks very similar.

http://store.camel4x4.com/product/IAWNING001.html. I have mine on the side of the truck (drivers) and have always wanted a 36" one for the rear..maybe that brownchurch is 4 foot wide..this may work.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

hey did you ever sell this? I have an 04 D2. Would it work on the back tire or is there a better set up?

great idea. cant wait to use it in mexico - I might have to get one too
    1995 LWB
    2004 D2
    2008 E350
    2013 Impreza

BLR #000
    NCLR #42
    SCLR #592