Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tire Carrier for RRC

Tire Carrier for RRC

This is the rear bumper and tire carrier I built for a 92 RRC
    I spend more time fixing things than using them. My motto is " If it breaks.... F it I'll weld it"

The tire carrier is great - looking forward to seeing more!
    NCLR #059

Looks great! those RRC's always look great to me and the tire carrier/ bumper makes it look even better

Can i get one of these ?
    "There I was surrounded, all I had was my daisey bee bee gun and my rubber duck knife"
    Hence a 92 RRC ?

92 RRC named " Calimba "

No problem. Just working on a set of them since I got a few interests in this build. Nick (aka Codynt) is first in line for the next RRC swing out tire carrier/gas can holder. I'm trying to get as much done without the car near me. I got a few things going as of right now. But work picked up and I'm working OT now so my weekends and week days are kinda busy. Right when I start to get into something on the side I get swamped at work.... Great!
    I spend more time fixing things than using them. My motto is " If it breaks.... F it I'll weld it"

Work I'm doing for a new customer. Tire carrier ( made two at a time, one for the next guy)Gas can holder

Last edited by ToyDisco1; 01-10-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Still working on the lock for the gas can. I'll be posting more pictures as I go.

Building a new design

My home made gas can holder. It's VERY STRONG!

Last edited by ToyDisco1; 01-13-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Is this one mine ?...hahahaha

Hey Pedram
    Is this one mine ? I couldn't see the progress pics you sent, but that's Ok i just need the can holder. Are you making this one a swing-out?
    call me cause i want this one,but rattle can black
    daktari
    "There I was surrounded, all I had was my daisey bee bee gun and my rubber duck knife"
    Hence a 92 RRC ?

92 RRC named " Calimba "

Actually this one is for Nick. He provided me with his septor can and I made him a molded bracket. I build my stuff to your specs. I'm not done with it yet. Still working on it so I'm not going to paint it just yet. Yes this for a swing out. I'll get some more done as I go.