Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladder for RRC?

Quote Originally Posted by livetoride View Post
    I just found out that Voyager Racks makes a ladder the classic. It's a half rack and looks nice. I believe they quoted me $175 shipped and powder coated.
    Unless they just started making one, that's false. I emailed them about a ladder and they didn't make one. They said they had never seen one for a classic and didn't know of anyone who had ever made one, either. I sent them a picture of the Camel Trophy Range Rovers with ladders and they said they didn't know how they mounted and couldn't make one.

Colin

They sent me a picture of one they fabbed up. It's just a prototype and never made it into production, but they said they could make it for me for $185 powder coated and shipped.

They sent me a picture of one they fabbed up. It's just a prototype and never made it into production, but they said they could make it for me for $185 powder coated and shipped.
    Show the picture or it didn't happen! :-)

I'd definitely like to see the picture. I'd like to see what they came up with and their mounting solution. I've since sold my Classic, but I may have another one of these days.

Colin