Thread: Traction Jack Sand Ladder

Traction Jack Sand Ladder

Hey guys,

We're in the final days of the special pre-order launch. The 2 pack price is discounted from $389 to $330 (+Shipping and tax). What that gets you is two powder coated orange and yellow aluminum Traction Jack units with allen key to remove mechanism, foldable shovel, recovery rope for getting them out of sand quick, speeder bar to raise and lower, a couple of car stickers, and the special edition TJ launch tee shirt that will only be given to people that order by the 21st.

Quick run down:
    The Traction Jack is 2 feet in length for easy storage and un-foldable to a full 4 feet of traction when you need it. It is a foot wide and only about 1.70 inches thick when folded. You use the plates alone when you are stuck and they wont shoot out from under your tire or damage it. If you get in a high centered situation you pop in that center mechanism and raise to reach your tire to gain traction. We like to brag about the multi-use platform because not only are you getting a sand ladder but you are getting a device for high center situations, "jack stands" for under carriage driveway work, tire blocks for hill parking and winching, hi-lift surface for sturdy lifting, and a few other "coming soon" uses. Email us on the site if you have any questions but we plan to revolutionize the way to use traction devices. Thanks guys. I also have more pictures of it in use.

-Jeff

Nice quality for it's size. Too small for me, as I like the bridging ladders that I built. Anyway, here' a video in case anyone wants to see what Traction Jacks are. (Just over look the 5660 math error - or believe its a 11.5 ton truck on the ramp).

Bill of Green Achers Farms
    Adventure for fellow Geeks! Geocaching
    Land Rover Repair Manual - Download Site
    1. 1996 Discovery I - Yet to be named
    2. 1998 Discovery I - "Kermit"
    3. 2000 Discovery II - Parts Donor

Hey Green,

I've been inactive for a while but we've gone through all kinds of development changes. You should check out the new site (Pricing isn't accurate) but the size and quality is much much better now. 4 feet of traction.

Hey Green,

I've been inactive for a while but we've gone through all kinds of development changes. You should check out the new site (Pricing isn't accurate) but the size and quality is much much better now. 4 feet of traction.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Achers View Post
    Nice quality for it's size. Too small for me, as I like the bridging ladders that I built. Anyway, here' a video in case anyone wants to see what Traction Jacks are. (Just over look the 5660 math error - or believe its a 11.5 ton truck on the ramp).
    I'm not sure what you're going for and where you went to school but....1 ton = 2,000 pounds. So, that sport trac being 2.5 tons isn't that far off. 11.5 tons??
    -1998 Land Rover Discovery
    -T.R.E.C. Tennessee Rover Enthusiasts Community

"Don't Rover Over!"

Quote Originally Posted by honda50r View Post
    I'm not sure what you're going for and where you went to school but....1 ton = 2,000 pounds. So, that sport trac being 2.5 tons isn't that far off. 11.5 tons??
    California. However, I still inverted my conversion [very embarrassing]. That's not California's fault.

Bill of Green Achers Farms
    Adventure for fellow Geeks! Geocaching
    Land Rover Repair Manual - Download Site
    1. 1996 Discovery I - Yet to be named
    2. 1998 Discovery I - "Kermit"
    3. 2000 Discovery II - Parts Donor