Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RRC Rear Storage Compartments/Drawer System

Dan,
    Nice craftsmanship on the storage/drawer system. I can totally understand why you would want to leave the wood's natural beauty exposed, but the removable carpet is a good idea. My storage drawers are not as deep as yours and my system actually uses the folded second row seats in my DI as the support for my fold-out sleeping platform. I love the wood sliders; more economical, easier to make (get) and add to the overall look of the system. Let us know how they hold up over time.

Regards,
    Chris D.
    Chris D.
    "Alabama Red" MUDY_OVL
    '95 DI

Very nice work!!! Looks great!!!

I must have your twin because my truck looks exactly like yours, even the rear window switches are sticking out like yours

http://www.lrrforums.com/attachment....0&d=1319137106

hey dan i love the drawers. can i ask how much it might cost to get something similar made? i would really like something that i can take in-n-out that i can mount my fridge to and co2 tank as well as store stuff.

Thanks. I hadn't really planned to put them into production, but anything is possible.
    '91 RRC-4.2, R380, LT230, GDE bumper with Smittybuilt 8K winch, Custom 3" lift, 33's, Equipe trailing arms, Rock Ware sliders, Custom diff guards, Maxyedor HD steering, TT/Detroit, Rovertracks axles
    '61 Series II 88"
    '95 D90
    '94 RRC County LWB

"There are three kinds of men: The one that learns by reading, the few who learn by observation and the rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -Will Rogers