Thread: arb not disengaging

arb not disengaging

i just tested out my lockers for my trip this coming weekend......they r not unlocking.anyone know how to fix this issue???
    01 D2
    D1 CDL kit,ARB snorkel,Ashcroft axles,ARBs and 4.12 gears front & rear,Terra Firma 3" lift w/shocks,HiCountry front winch bumper w/ warn 9.5XP,rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier,20lbs Power Tank,kenwood TMG707,cobra 19dx and Lowrance Elite-5m Baja gps, Hella lighting

What model do you have in the truck? Are you having problem with both lockers? If so take the lines off the solenoids see if air comes out.
    04 Disco II Trail Rig
    99 Disco II- driveway art
    68 Baja perunner
    (NCLR053)(SCLR903)
    http://www.pacificadventuretours.com

door jam says '00 D2....having problem with front locker.....
    01 D2
    D1 CDL kit,ARB snorkel,Ashcroft axles,ARBs and 4.12 gears front & rear,Terra Firma 3" lift w/shocks,HiCountry front winch bumper w/ warn 9.5XP,rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier,20lbs Power Tank,kenwood TMG707,cobra 19dx and Lowrance Elite-5m Baja gps, Hella lighting

I think Lutz is asking what model number ARB do you have issues with.
    NCLR #70 BOD member

"RovrFlo" '01 D2 108,000 miles
    mods vids 2008 & 2009 trips 2010 trips 2011 trips

If its a older RD56 I would say the inner plastic cage has failed. Need to pull it out do a bench test then call ARB they have great customer service.
    04 Disco II Trail Rig
    99 Disco II- driveway art
    68 Baja perunner
    (NCLR053)(SCLR903)
    http://www.pacificadventuretours.com

i got them from Justin at Lucky8.
    i have a call into him to see what model i have.to me they r less than a year old.......hope it's something easy like the solenoid mounted backwards?
    01 D2

I'M AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe if i had read the instructions properly and put the parts together in the right directions,it would work properly???????
    come to find out i put the solenoids together in the wrong direction........just fixed the problem,all is working well now.
    thanks to all....
    01 D2