Thread: Td5 Wire harness issue.

Td5 Wire harness issue.

My dealer has advised me that my 2002 Td5 has a problem with the main and fuel injector wire harness routing oil to the ECM/computer. They have told me this is a common Td5 problem and want to change both harnesses and the ECM/Computer at a considerable cost. I am skeptical. Has anyone any info. on such problems?

Hi, I have just joined the forum today and have the same issue, did you ever get a response to this question?

Appologies for barging in like this but I am getting pretty frustrated with the response from some of the dealers here in S.A

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Adrian, Sorry that I am just getting back to you. I just now saw your thread. The dealer first changed the fuel injector harness and hit me for U.S. $1,200 the oil loss continued and he then wanted to change the main harness and the computer. For a further $4,000+. I was learning to distrust him by this time and simply added an oil saver product I got at Pepboys in the United States and I have had no further oil loss. The oil saver cost me about U.S.$4. I no longer go anywhere near to the dealer. Please let me know how things work out for you.