Thread: badlands

badlands

has anyone went to the badlands in Attica, In. I was thinking about taking a trip there. sometime soon but I don't know what the place is like. Do they have easy trails? I don't want too beat my Disco too much its my daily driver.

I've been there a few times, it's not a bad way to spend the day. There are easy to body damage trails. They are pretty well marked for what to expect. Let me know when your thinking of going. If I can get free I'll try to meet you there.
    "May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't" General George S. Patton

1983 Defender 110 Wagon

that would be good, I'll let you know when I'm going it should be a couple of weeks though I have a small transmission leak too try to fix first, it looks like it had a hole in the side of the pan and someone tried to weld it up and I'm not sure if the pan warped or if its just a bad gasket because it only leaks if I make a right turn

I've only gone once but found the place to be alot of fun and well worth the drive up from Louisville. Depending on when you go, I'll see if I would be able to drive up and join you for a day of wheeling.

ok so that's a possible three people now, should be a couple of weeks I'll put up a post that says badlands trip is on with details of when I'll be there

I'd be interested in going as well. It would need to be on a Saturday though.

Post up in the Chicago Land Rover Club in the General section. I've been there a bunch of times and wouldn't mind going back soon. We could proabably get another 3-4 guys with rovers. Like Army said, there's everything from mild to wild. Just pick your line.