Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone running the Terrafirma 3" setup?

Anyone running the Terrafirma 3" setup?

I am really interested in getting the Terrafirma 3" kit that Lucky8 is selling. Does anyone have this setup on their D2? If so what size tire are you running with this? Pictures of your rig with tire size would be great.

Most pictures I find show a OME 2" or RT 2" (which I assume would be closer to the TF 3'). I would like to run 265/75/16 but I am concerned they may be a bit small with the 3" lift.

I'm not an expert but from what I've been told researching these lifts, the Terrafirma 2" kit is closer in lift to the OME 3" kit, not vice versa.

well as soon as the kit gets here from Lucky8 that is the exact setup I will be running on the 00' D2. so in the next week or so I should have pictures.

BTW, justin has been great to work with on this too...

Look forward to seeing pictures of it DarthBeaver.

Me too

In the shop, doing the Lord's work, one broken Rover at a time!
    I have Terra Firma suspensions (save springs) on two of my trucks and am very pleased with all of it.
    Wrenchin' to Riches

DBA P T Schram Rover Repair, Churubusco, IN USA

Glad to see people happy with the TF stuff. I have always used OME but really wanted to try Terrafirma.

i love the ride i got when i installed the TF lift
    at the moment i'm running 265's swamper ssr's,i thought i had a good closeup of the rear but i don't.sorry.i haven't had it off road yet,but the should b fixed in a few weeks when i get home from the road.

01 D2
    D1 CDL kit,ARB snorkel,Ashcroft axles,ARBs and 4.12 gears front & rear,Terra Firma 3" lift w/shocks,HiCountry front winch bumper w/ warn 9.5XP,rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier,20lbs Power Tank,kenwood TMG707,cobra 19dx and Lowrance Elite-5m Baja gps, Hella lighting

i did lockers and front axles and TW shafts at the same time as i installed the TF kit
    brake lines as well.but i'm not done yet.did the QT arms and adjust track bar a month later then the steering kit back in april,all i need is to finish the rear watts and rear arms

good luck with ur project.
    01 D2
    D1 CDL kit,ARB snorkel,Ashcroft axles,ARBs and 4.12 gears front & rear,Terra Firma 3" lift w/shocks,HiCountry front winch bumper w/ warn 9.5XP,rear bumper w/swing out tire carrier,20lbs Power Tank,kenwood TMG707,cobra 19dx and Lowrance Elite-5m Baja gps, Hella lighting

Thanks for posting the pictures. Very nice truck. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I will put the brake lines on when I do the lift and work my way through the rest of it as needed.