Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bottorf-fabrication

Quote Originally Posted by bradjoe View Post
    ...At this point, I'm very keen on getting this thief out of business. Otherwise, I'm moving ahead... don't really care what it costs, I don't think this is right and something has to be done.

Good for you. I've never ordered from him, but after hearing all the crap about him, I'm glad I didn't. Everytime I read a post from someone who got the shaft from him, it boils my blood. I absolutely hate thieves and liars, and he is obviously both. These type of people make me want to wrap my hands around their neck. I hate it that he keeps getting orders for more stuff, too. Poor people just don't know what they're getting into when they order from him. Good luck to you. I'd love to personally see this guy go down.

Colin

Quote Originally Posted by bradjoe View Post
    Been 8 months and here's what I got:

-- 7 promises that it was shipped <never happened>
    -- 6 promises to forward tracking numbers <never happened>
    -- 5 promises to "call me in the morning" <never happened>

Top 10 excuses:
    1) "Melanie will check"
    2) "Haven't had a chance to talk with the shipping department" <just found out, there isn't one>
    3) "PayPal screwed up... I hate these guys for being so messed up"
    4) "UPS screwed up, and and I hate these guys for being so messed up"
    <got 11 responses like this on file>
    5) "We Lost your address, can you give it to me" <3 times, amazing when you think about the last time he told me this was 3 days after he promised is was already shipped>
    6) "Can you give me your number, I'll call first thing tomorrow" < 4 times, oh, and no call of course... suppose you guessed that already>
    7) My personal favorite that should be presented in every small business class, and has been told to me twice: "Oh, I forget, what did you order?
    8) "It's being shipped, but UPS doesn't issue tracking numbers for freight" <If you don't already know this, then you can talk to UPS and ask them is they do... do. Every damn shipment gets a tracking number, they pride themselves on it>
    9) "We do good work and we're busy, we can't be on-time all the time" <Actually, I wonder if they're ever on-time. In fact, I wonder if they actually ship anything>
    10) The all-time felony of lies "I've issued you a refund.

So, does anyone else want to join me in a lawsuit. At this point, I'm very keen on getting this thief out of business. Otherwise, I'm moving ahead... don't really care what it costs, I don't think this is right and something has to be done.
    Might want to get in touch with Josh over on www.discoweb.com

http://discoweb.org/forums/showpost....&postcount=412
    "May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't" General George S. Patton

1983 Defender 110 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyRover View Post
    I honestly considered doing this on LRO but I couldn't figure out how to sticky a thread in the mod tools crap
    You should have asked me how.
    Mike

Retired service manager, member of Solihull Society, SCLR, past member of the NCLR and the Santa Barbara 4Wheelers clubs.
    99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with Detroit,T.T. lockers, 4:11's,H.D. axles, custom ft/rear bumpers with sliders, a 9500 HSI Warn winch and 5 HID's.

To DOWNLOAD the RAVE Manual, follow this link http://www.landroverresource.com/

Rover Radio issues or IPOD Adapters http://home.valornet.com/splacket/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Mike View Post
    You should have asked me how.
    Mike could you put it in the lounge so I can tell it how this crap is going since that's my turf
    ......\;/.......

Quote Originally Posted by JAKD-UP View Post
    Mike could you put it in the lounge so I can tell it how this crap is going since that's my turf
    Cool. What's your input on the matter?
    Kimo, Kathryn, Kaylyn, Kaleb and usually 1 or 2 other victims.

2001 Disco 2 SE7
    D1 CDL Linkage
    OME 766/763 lift 2" spacer and a D1 rear perch, EE Retained.
    10" Schroeder Valve 7100s in the front...12" SB 7100s 400/100 in the rear
    33 12.50 15 BFG KM2s
    EBC Rotors and Pads
    Bottorf lil' Guy Winch bumper with $3 High lift mounts.
    Bottorf Rear Bumper w/ swing away
    Roverland Sliders
    Tom Woods Front shaft (goes nice with the fresh cats and new tranny... ugh... Trans #3 now)

Well kimo since its seems your Proly buddies with him hrs looking at some serious charges of fraud
    ......\;/.......

But I could be wrong about your friendship with him
    ......\;/.......

Well kimo since its seems your Proly buddies with him hrs looking at some serious charges of fraud
    Oh yeah.... WE're buddies. Sure... When did the two of you part ways? I guess there is a really really really fat chance I'll ever see my jerry can holder, huh?

2001 Disco 2 SE7
    D1 CDL Linkage
    33 12.50 15 BFG KM2s
    EBC Rotors and Pads
    Roverland Sliders
    Tom Woods Front shaft (goes nice with the fresh cats and new tranny... ugh... Trans #3 now)

But I could be wrong about your friendship with him
    Uhhh... Just cuz I tried to make nice so I could "Jedi mind trick" him into sending my bumpers, doesn't mean we're about to kick it.

2001 Disco 2 SE7
    D1 CDL Linkage
    33 12.50 15 BFG KM2s
    EBC Rotors and Pads
    Roverland Sliders

LMAO your the guy with the jerry can holder he told me about about a loooooong time ago my bad.......yeah you'll Proly never see it ...we parted ways when he sold my rrc behind my back and I find out threw Facebook that some kid had it for about a month turned into a mess with the DA lawyer and state and local cops involved it got so bad the chief called me and I yelled at his ass for about a hour then told him if get the feds involved anf he sayed he wanted nothin to do with it pm me and ill point you in the dir you need to go
    ......\;/.......