Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today with the DII...

Today with the DII...

This was a great day, the morning drive was the foggy wet drive but the trail was sunny and beautiful. It was a fun day with the stockers. That really reminded me of how much my Rover has grown. Today did convince Jess that she wants sliders on her Discovery. We came across two other groups, one of mostly Rovers and one of all FJC's (Sorry no pics) We did some hiking, hanging out and general enjoying of life. I am surprised of just how flat 204 has gotten WOW!!!

All Pics - >

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...y%2015%202011/

Drive up

Trail Time

Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

More

Some of the small jaunt

Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

good to see you on here Aaron. great pictures as usual and the DII is looking good.

the white tacoma is also pretty cool.
    1997 D1 6" lift 33" bumpers, glasspack ,HID's
    comming soon Sliders, toy conversion,35"s

Thanks! We keep the DII to the easy runs. Gotta keep it nice
    Aaron

-Katherine Hepburn

Photos

That trail looks like China Wall which I did on Sat. Great fun, here is a video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOfi9rqCV4U[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Funrover View Post
    This was a great day, the morning drive was the foggy wet drive but the trail was sunny and beautiful. It was a fun day with the stockers. That really reminded me of how much my Rover has grown. Today did convince Jess that she wants sliders on her Discovery. We came across two other groups, one of mostly Rovers and one of all FJC's (Sorry no pics) We did some hiking, hanging out and general enjoying of life. I am surprised of just how flat 204 has gotten WOW!!!

All Pics - >

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...y%2015%202011/

Drive up
    Password needed ?

Quote Originally Posted by ralph View Post
    That trail looks like China Wall which I did on Sat. Great fun, here is a video.
    That is the trail. A good stock friendly trail. I am bummed how much they smoothed it out but still had a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Furka View Post
    Password needed ?
    I dunno, it should be good to go. The good pics were posted anyway
    Aaron

-Katherine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Furka View Post
    Password needed ?
    I dunno, it should be good to go. The good pics were posted anyway
    I'm running into the same problem, even when I'm already logged into PB. It's as if the album is password-protected.

I had read here and there that China Wall had been smoothed up a bit.

Is the above shot on FS 204 just after the squeeze/pinch/whatever between the big boulders and you make the tight right then head downhill? If so, the FS took all the fun out of that section. That stinks.
    '94 Disco - Lots of mods and dents, scratches, and scars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post

Is the above shot on FS 204 just after the squeeze/pinch/whatever between the big boulders and you make the tight right then head downhill? If so, the FS took all the fun out of that section. That stinks.
    Yup, that is the spot. The pinch is gone also. Hard to believe this is where Ryan did his slider "test".
    Aaron

-Katherine Hepburn

Yup, that is the spot. The pinch is gone also. Hard to believe this is where Ryan did his slider "test".
    Haha, yep. I remember that. Now it looks like a dirt road. Bummer.
    '94 Disco - Lots of mods and dents, scratches, and scars.