Thread: Okay I confess I do have a "Little" addiction

Okay I confess I do have a "Little" addiction

This pictures are from the day before we move from San Francisco to Salt lake City

Many more frames and bike parts when on the moving truck pack in boxes, but it was to much pain to pack the build ones.

This is from a "Scouting" trip we took a few months before when we where looking for a house in SLC.

$1000Truck, $3000Motorbike and About $8000dollars worth of bikes on the roof.

And this is my "Main" for of transportation for many years before I learn how to drive a car.

Can I borrow a bike? JK. You win. You have more bikes than my whole family even counting our motorcycles.
    Kimo, Kathryn, Kaylyn, Kaleb and usually 1 or 2 other victims.

2001 Disco 2 SE7
    D1 CDL Linkage
    OME 766/763 lift 2" spacer and a D1 rear perch, EE Retained.
    10" Schroeder Valve 7100s in the front...12" SB 7100s 400/100 in the rear
    33 12.50 15 BFG KM2s
    EBC Rotors and Pads
    Bottorf lil' Guy Winch bumper with $3 High lift mounts.
    Bottorf Rear Bumper w/ swing away
    Roverland Sliders
    Tom Woods Front shaft (goes nice with the fresh cats and new tranny... ugh... Trans #3 now)

Now if only you had that many rrc's
    NCLR VP HAM KJ7RRC
    93 LWB RRC 3 inch rte lt-230, 35x12.5/15 bfg km2, GBR 4.14 with trutracs front and rear, Rovertracks front Hd axles and cv's, Ashcroft Hd rear axles,
    Rte rear trailing arms,Warn 8k, Custom bumpers front and rear, Flowmaster exhaust ,custom sliders GRB F+R driveshaft, RTE steering links. 12 in Bilstien 7100's

I like the way you think!
    Aaron

"Life is to be lived.If you have to support yourself, you had bloddy well better find some way that is going to be interesting....And you don't do that by sitting around wondering about yourself"
    -Katherine Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by ciwhamc View Post
    Now if only you had that many rrc's
    Yeah the day you figure out how to hang RRC's in your closet let me know.

I actually build a "Moving wall" Yes with Skateboard wheels, So we can rearrange the room depending on the future needs (more bikes/less bikes)

This is "Lauren's Side" so it looks kind of normal even if I don't really like the Intensity of the wood pattern (She loves it, so stays)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimo View Post
    Can I borrow a bike? JK. You win.
    Oh Kimo if I was still living in San Francisco you will be more than welcome, But now Living in Salt lake city, if makes things kind of difficult.

You have more bikes than my whole family even counting our motorcycles.
    Actually I have a friend in Santa Rosa that has a warehouse with about 500 vintage bikes, Most of them really high end mountain bikes, For example 20 Yo eddy fat Chance's, Ritchey's up the wassu, Klein's you name it, well you get the idea, He view it as a Investment, In fact I was following his path, but when the economy collapse (Specially in Europe) the whole concept when to the trash can, Since they where very willing to paid ridiculous amounts of money for Bikes with "A Soul", But now they don't even purchase brake pads.

Quote Originally Posted by Funrover View Post
    I like the way you think!
    Thanks, I do think I have my priority's straight.

I try and I try to like Cars, but they will never be "My thing", Motorcycles have been part of my life for many years and I like them very much, But man Skateboards and Bicycles will always be really close to my heart.