Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Poly Bushings for LR3

Poly Bushings for LR3

Much as I look around I keep coming empty handed. The only people who seems to make the Poly Bush kit for the LR3 is Polybush UK supplied locally by Atlantic British. Problem is they have not bothered to make any other type other than the red (stiff) bushings. Anyone know of alternate choices or suppliers who offer the blue bushing (softer ride)?

Luis

07 LR3 SE / 06 LR3 HSE

have you tried Energy Suspension in San Clemente CA? Only other I could think of.
    It's about people and the Land Rovers that own them.
    01 DII : 95 RRC LWB : 88 RRC SWB

I've used energy suspension poly bushings on previous vehicles to much success. I just emailed an inquiry about LR3 products and explained that I believe there is a market as every LR3/RRS owner will replace these bushings at least once. I'll even let them use my truck to develop them if necessary; I live about 50mi from them.
    Last edited by Dave Legacy; 04-29-2011 at 05:05 PM.
    2006 LR3 SE7 Heavy-Duty Pkg & 285/60 Nitto Terra Grapplers
    2003 Discovery II SE w/RTE 2" & 265/75 BFG KM (RIP)

I looked into them as well. The reviews for the red ones were not good. I wrote and asked about the softer ones, never got a reply.

OK, Energy Suspension does not produce the bushings, but did recommend two other companies that specialize in European cars and neither of them produce the bushings either. PowerFlex however says they will file my request.

If you really feel you need Poly Bushings, that is a great company. Go to Lucky 8 and call Jason, he can tell you what your options are.
    As for the red bushings, stay away from them, they are for hard core use only.
    Mike

Retired service manager, member of Solihull Society, SCLR, past member of the NCLR and the Santa Barbara 4Wheelers clubs.
    99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with Detroit,T.T. lockers, 4:11's,H.D. axles, custom ft/rear bumpers with sliders, a 9500 HSI Warn winch and 5 HID's.

To DOWNLOAD the RAVE Manual, follow this link http://www.landroverresource.com/

Rover Radio issues or IPOD Adapters http://home.valornet.com/splacket/index.htm

Thumbs down

As I previously stated, they only make the red ones for LR3/DIII, so there is no point, reviews on the red have been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by tlt View Post
    As I previously stated, they only make the red ones for LR3/DIII, so there is no point, reviews on the red have been terrible.
    They make ORANGE and BLUE also, but for some reason only RED has been marketed here.

Quote Originally Posted by tlt View Post
    You must not be very interested in buying/finding a set of orange, call Justin and see if he can get you what you want.
    Mike

Retired service manager, member of Solihull Society, SCLR, past member of the NCLR and the Santa Barbara 4Wheelers clubs.
    99 D2, 3" lift, CDL with Detroit,T.T. lockers, 4:11's,H.D. axles, custom ft/rear bumpers with sliders, a 9500 HSI Warn winch and 5 HID's.

To DOWNLOAD the RAVE Manual, follow this link http://www.landroverresource.com/

Rover Radio issues or IPOD Adapters http://home.valornet.com/splacket/index.htm

The reason I came to the conclusion is I wrote the company, never got an answer. I wrote another seller, never got an answer. I suppose I came to the conclusion that a company that is so disorganized they never follow up, either didn't have them, or wasn't worth the effort. I will ask Justin, he always follows through.