Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This forum is great

Quote Originally Posted by Badger1 View Post
    Great meeting you and everyone else! I had a blast!!! Thanks for the great spotting through the rocks too! Thanks for posting up the pics.
    I was great to meet you as well. I'm glad you came out and hope you were able to make it home without any diff or drive shaft problems. Ever get it figured out?
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Quote Originally Posted by etcatmeat View Post
    They have some kind of weird flag requirement eh? I know at the dunes they usually do that but never seen that in the dirt.
    All the trucks and quads had them but the bikes didn't. Probably tough to put a flag on a bike but it would seem that there isn't much difference if you're hit by a rover on a quad or a bike.
    Trail Checklist:

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Quote Originally Posted by sactodisco View Post
    Where else can you meet people on the internet who are interested in the same things you are, then they pick you up in a strange city and don't rape you? Thanks LRRforums

Jason
    Its not rape because we went out to dinner first, right?

Good pics! It was great meeting everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by fishEH View Post
    Its not rape because we went out to dinner first, right?

I have no comment on that!

But it was good to meet folks from all different places! Jason, let us know next time you're in for training!
    Rogo

2005 LR3
    2002 Disco II

Quote Originally Posted by Rogo View Post
    I have no comment on that!

But it was good to meet folks from all different places! Jason, let us know next time you're in for training!
    You as well. Thanks for a great time and an even better story. I don't know when I'll be back yet but if you're ever out west stop by reno. Plenty of fun to be had out there.
    Trail Checklist:

Ok it has been awhile but figured I'd post here what little video I took.

Here is the link:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYkg6EJu6JE&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]