Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This forum is great

This forum is great

I just wanted to say a thanks to all who have provided advice and entertainment here. And, in addition, a special thanks to Brett, Ian, Blake, Adam, Jeb, PTSchram, Kurt, Brad and everyone else who came out on saturday and showed me a good time. I am in Chicago for work and some local club members, Brett and Ian, organized a day of wheeling, picked me up at 5:30 am, and drove me to Badlands Off Road Park in Indiana. We went for an excellent day of wheelin' and then stopped by Roxstar's place on the way back to check out the DI he just sold and his operation. We had a some great pizza and beer to cap it all off and I was back in the hotel by 9:30. What a day. Where else can you meet people on the internet who are interested in the same things you are, then they pick you up in a strange city and don't rape you? Thanks LRRforums

Jason
    Trail Checklist:

Rubicon (Buck to Tahoe in the rain/snow), Hell Hole

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

Here are some pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2508.JPG   IMG_2513.jpg   IMG_2521.JPG   IMG_2524.jpg   IMG_2532.JPG  

Trail Checklist:

96 DI 5" RTE, GBR 4.11's, ARB Front and Rear, 35" KM2's, custom front bumper, custom rear bumper, Roof Rack, Bottorf Sliders, Superwinch, RTE steering skid, Custom front diff guard...other and more to come

more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2541.jpg   IMG_2545.jpg   IMG_2551.jpg   IMG_2555.jpg  
    Trail Checklist:

more still
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2560.jpg   IMG_2572.jpg   IMG_2573.JPG   IMG_2578.JPG  
    Trail Checklist:

wish these pics were smaller so I could load more than a few at a time
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2582.jpg   IMG_2587.jpg   IMG_2589.jpg   IMG_2593.jpg  
    Trail Checklist:

that's all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2594.jpg   IMG_2596.jpg   IMG_2598.jpg   IMG_2599.jpg   IMG_2600.jpg  

IMG_2602.jpg   IMG_2603.JPG  
    Trail Checklist:

Great meeting you and everyone else! I had a blast!!! Thanks for the great spotting through the rocks too! Thanks for posting up the pics.

They have some kind of weird flag requirement eh? I know at the dunes they usually do that but never seen that in the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sactodisco View Post
    wish these pics were smaller so I could load more than a few at a time
    So glad these pics aren't smaller, so we can all the detail of what went on.
    ~Erik
    1998 Discovery 110,000 SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by etcatmeat View Post
    They have some kind of weird flag requirement eh? I know at the dunes they usually do that but never seen that in the dirt.
    There is actually are very large dune area that the quads/dirt bikes enjoy playing in and the trucks can be in that area also. I believe that is why they require flags.