Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front Bumper

With all of the massiveness of the stock front bumper, I still have never hit it. So if there isn't much room to "tuck" I don't mind. What I need is an ability to mount a winch as compactly as possible. The "factory mount" is not acceptable.
    Jon D. Holder
    2003 Range Rover HSE - the plushmobile - 2" Computer Lift, PowerTank, Custom Rear Bumper with Spare Tire, Jerry Can, Ax, Shovel and Hi-Lift Mount, Sliders, Cobra, Hella 4000's - 2007 AT Chaser Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by jdholder View Post
    With all of the massiveness of the stock front bumper, I still have never hit it. So if there isn't much room to "tuck" I don't mind. What I need is an ability to mount a winch as compactly as possible. The "factory mount" is not acceptable.
    I was able to gain about 2.5 inches off the bottom of the stock bumper. It's not much, but overall it's the size of a stock bumper. There are no unslightly gaps or spaces, it fits the truck. However, please keep in mind, these are not $400 bumpers.

I was able to hide the winch, but I can only fit a certain style of winch in there. It is tight. I only use Warn winches, so that's what it will work with.

Quote Originally Posted by whatroad View Post
    I was able to gain about 2.5 inches off the bottom of the stock bumper. It's not much, but overall it's the size of a stock bumper. There are no unslightly gaps or spaces, it fits the truck. However, please keep in mind, these are not $400 bumpers.

I was able to hide the winch, but I can only fit a certain style of winch in there. It is tight. I only use Warn winches, so that's what it will work with.
    I'm not scared on pricing. You don't want to know what my rear bumper cost as a custom fabrication from a Socal fabricator!

I just want/need something serviceable!
    Jon D. Holder
    2003 Range Rover HSE - the plushmobile - 2" Computer Lift, PowerTank, Custom Rear Bumper with Spare Tire, Jerry Can, Ax, Shovel and Hi-Lift Mount, Sliders, Cobra, Hella 4000's - 2007 AT Chaser Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by whatroad View Post

I need pictures!!!!!!!
    Jon D. Holder

ygm?
    "May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't" General George S. Patton

1983 Defender 110 Wagon

YGM = you've got mail
    Jon D. Holder

gotcha lol
    "May God have mercy on my enemies because I won't" General George S. Patton

1983 Defender 110 Wagon

1999 D2 six lug
    2003 D2 clackity
    2006 Range Rover urban assault vehicle

Any update on this bumper? Interested!
    Jon D. Holder