Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen this before?? IT LOOKS AWESOME!

Anyone seen this before?? IT LOOKS AWESOME!

It is called EASC. Electronic Air Suspension Control.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Range...item2c5a30a279

This thing allows you to adjust your standard, off road, highway and access modes to whatever you want, HIGHER or lower! It also allows you to clear your own faults! It does all this through the existing instrument cluster display and using your cruise control buttons! Totally slick and factory-esque. I have mine already ordered and it shipped. I am totally blown away on the engineering behind this device. Anyone have any experience with this device yet? I told this guy he NEEDS to develop this for LR3, that would be a huge market. Imagine, no more modified sensor rods and adjustability on the fly!!

It says in the ad "It was especially designed for Land Rover, Range Rover ( L322 , MKIII ) model year from 2002 to 2005.

It was tested and working on Range Rover from 2002 to 2005. It also work for all engine."

I'm going to guess it will work for an LR3 as well.

Please post up when you get this thing installed, we all want an actual user review!

Nice find, thanks for sharing!
    2006 LR3 SE Onroad
    1994 D1 Offroad

I purchased one, installed it and it works EXACTLY as advertised. I was surprised, because I thought it was too good to be true, but it just plain WORKS!!!

Wow,

Jon
    Last edited by jdholder; 01-19-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdholder View Post
    I purchased one, installed it and it works EXACTLY as advertised. I was surprised, because I thought it was too good to be true, but it just plain WORKS!!!

Wow,

Jon
    Did you put it on a RR or an LR3?
    Mark D

2005 LR3
    2000 Discovery II OME 2" lift

Quote Originally Posted by drafdog View Post
    Did you put it on a RR or an LR3?
    2003 Range Rover.
    Jon D. Holder
    2003 Range Rover HSE - the plushmobile - 2" Computer Lift, PowerTank, Custom Rear Bumper with Spare Tire, Jerry Can, Ax, Shovel and Hi-Lift Mount, Sliders, Cobra, Hella 4000's - 2007 AT Chaser Trailer

I HIGHLY doubt this will work in an LR3.

While they share the same brand name, there are NO parts similarities between the two. The computers and the networks that connect them are radically different.

The Range Rover Sport is similar to the LR3, sharing a chassis and drivetrain, but not the MkIII FFRR.
    Neill
    2005 LR3 HSE
    1984 D90 300Tdi
    1965 Series IIA 88"
    Come Join Us On An Adventure! Land Rover Club of San Diego

Will not work on the LR3 only 02-05 RR. I installed it last week. Took about 1 hour to take the glovebox area apart, find the wires, soldier, and re-asseble. Worked perfect first time. Very impressed with this device. I would highly recommed every 02-05 RR owner buy one. Just the abiliity to clear your own EAS faults from your steering wheel is just incredible. Off roaders can lift their trucks with the touch of a button and mall crawlers can slam down on their 24's

Hello Land Rover enthusiast,

My name is Eric from GAP Diagnostic and my brother Christian is the creator of the EASC. I am here to give you the latest news about our products!

Now that the EASC for Range Rover 2006-2009 is mostly complete and will be for sale soon, we will start to work on a version for LR3 and RRS. If the vehicle allows the integration, it is likely that the product will be available before the end of this year!

While Iím here, I would like the get the feeling from you guys regarding these possible new versions. For those who have an interest in future versions, I could give you a pre-launch discount when the product becomes available. Show me your interest by sending me your email address using a private message.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

My Father-in-law has this on his 04 L322 and works well!
    95 4.6 Range Rover LWB 25th anniversary (Rovage)50230 cam/RPI ECU
    04 Range Rover
    87 white RRC
    93 Range Rover LWB Crawler 4.6

Traversing Defense Mine Waterfall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqczzhsWOh8

NCLR #93

Are these controlers still available i noticed the auction had ended on them? Does anyone have the info to buy them directly through manufacturer?